Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
No just dissapointed, Destro for me is a nice talent, but we need a proven striker. I have fallowed vecchisignora to, but even the gurus there say different shit. If you have a nice source good for you mate. Whats the source for Destro, I heard that the Boakye deal with Genoa could be positive for the Destro deal? Sorry if im bitter :D , but for me Destro would be a failure, even if he could become a great player, I want someone who is worldclass like Suarez,Cavani,Rvp,Higuain. That and a LB and we have close to a perfect team

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Nothing wrong with the guruing on Verratti, we went in for him, there's no doubt about that. The negotiations were well advanced. But shit happens, you know?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Done deal and advanced negotiations are to different things :D. But yeah Verratti where close and who diden't thought that we would close it. It's the same now with El khaddouri and Gabbiadini, probably this deals will be officiall soon, but until then you never know. People say it's a done deal long before it's actually is :p

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Done deal and advanced negotiations are to different things :D. But yeah Verratti where close and who diden't thought that we would close it. It's the same now with El khaddouri and Gabbiadini, probably this deals will be officiall soon, but until then you never know. People say it's a done deal long before it's actually is :p
Yeah, true, but ..

I'll always defend Mark :stuckup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thanks Jem83. A real friend, unlike that cafone Osman. :D
For how many gazilion years havent I been your trusted groupie? :D But with great power comes great responsibility, and you dear fucking cannuck, abused the heck outta the precious green text this time :(

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
For how many gazilion years havent I been your trusted groupie? :D But with great power comes great responsibility, and you dear fucking cannuck, abused the heck outta the precious green text this time :(
:D

I think Verratti was the first miss in the green thing. Thanks Curva! :mad:

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
would like it if destro comes..i have a good feeling about this player for some strange reason...he looks like he have rel vybez (Trini expression)..italy is itching for another decent quality striker and i think he would grow into that mould...especially with the experience and exposure in the CL..with crazy service from vucinic and gio and pirlo i see him racking up alotta goals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)