Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Did he say anything about returning to M3RDA? I heard he said something that he liked Roma and to play with teammate Borini but it seems Borini will leave Roma, right? Did Destro say anything of preferred destinations?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Genoa can't sell their half to inter without Siena's consent. Same with Siena can't to Juve if Genoa say no.
But Immobile is a matter of Juventus and Genoa. What makes you think we can't make a deal with Genoa over Destro now that it appears Immobile will ply his trade in Genoa?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Intriguing.

Destro to stay at Siena for another year before Juve and Inter do battle via proxies at the envelope?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
But Immobile is a matter of Juventus and Genoa. What makes you think we can't make a deal with Genoa over Destro now that it appears Immobile will ply his trade in Genoa?
because Genoa are inter's bitches and if Moratti wants him and insists Preziosi can block the deal but if inter offer much less than Juve for their half then they'll be forced to sell him to us I guess.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
because Genoa are inter's bitches and if Moratti wants him and insists Preziosi can block the deal but if inter offer much less than Juve for their half then they'll be forced to sell him to us I guess.
Depends on what you mean with much less, Preziosi is such a Milano whore :howler:

"Did we promise we'd give Destro to Inter? We haven't promised anything to anyone, we are open to everyone. All conditions being equal, Inter would get him for moral reasons :)lol: ). I'm bound to Moratti by affection and friendship, I'd never do anything against his interests. Of course if his interests coincide with the interests of Genoa. Anyway, If a club offer 10 and Inter offer 9, I will give him to Inter (And the interests of Genoa? :lol: ). Constant? When Milan told us Muntari got injured, we realized we had Constant who plays in the same position and we gave him to Milan, that's it." :lol:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Depends on what you mean with much less, Preziosi is such a Milano whore :howler:

"Did we promise we'd give Destro to Inter? We haven't promised anything to anyone, we are open to everyone. All conditions being equal, Inter would get him for moral reasons :)lol: ). I'm bound to Moratti by affection and friendship, I'd never do anything against his interests. Of course if his interests coincide with the interests of Genoa. Anyway, If a club offer 10 and Inter offer 9, I will give him to Inter (And the interests of Genoa? :lol: ). Constant? When Milan told us Muntari got injured, we realized we had Constant who plays in the same position and we gave him to Milan, that's it." :lol:
:lol: What a load of horseshit.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Must be horrible being a Genoa fan and having to listen to that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its seriously insane how you can go beyond being just your typical feeder club affliation/association, to THAT, bending backwards to do everything to accomodate the Milano clubs. MAN must Berlusconi and Moratti have "helped'" him ALOT in his shady little toy making bussiness ventures.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I won't mind a bit if Genoa gives this Destro Sinistro nuovo Acquafresca/Pazzini guy to Inter.

10 million here, 10 million there and we end up without the promised top quality. Instead we will only have more depth compared to last year.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I won't mind a bit if Genoa gives this Destro Sinistro nuovo Acquafresca/Pazzini guy to Inter.

10 million here, 10 million there and we end up without the promised top quality. Instead we will only have more depth compared to last year.
There's a key difference between Destro and the other two.

I'm saying he's a good player with the potential to be really good.

I never said that of the other two when they were young.

If that's not enough to make you want Juve to sign him, frankly, I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)