Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That in itself is a good indication that this kid might be special..
There is an indication that there might be a chance, but obviously nothing is guaranteed.

I just find it odd that people would say that Immobile is better than him, when Immobile has proven nothing yet in Serie A, and is a year older as well.

This isn't a knock on Immobile, but people are saying that Destro is a dime-a-dozen type of player, well, then what does that make Immobile?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
This is one messy situation. I see it going to the envelope.
Can't go to the envelopes. The co-ownership happened today so it would go to next year. Now any of the 2 can sell their half. Preziosi just said if a club offers 10m and inter 9m he'd still sell to inter. :mad:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Can't go to the envelopes. The co-ownership happened today so it would go to next year. Now any of the 2 can sell their half. Preziosi just said if a club offers 10m and inter 9m he'd still sell to inter. :mad:
Can we buy his half from Siena now?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Il Siena ha riscattato l'altra metà del cartellino di Mattia Destro dal Genoa: a questo punto diventa probabile che il giocatore venga girato alla Juve o alla Roma.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
hmm..interesting. How do you think this would end?

P.S. I have never liked Genoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)