Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Nick, that's very unprofessional. :andy2:

I saw a dancing banana and got excited, and then you fuck us like that...

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Don't understand all the fuss about this player.
I agree... looks decent but nothing really special.

According to gazzetta, he's going to Roma. They are ready to offer 16M + 2 youngsters (fuck me!!!) for him. That's just too much for this guy.

Maybe we could get Borini for 7M then :)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Do you rate him? Never seen him play.
he looks like he will be quite a player if he grows under the right set of conditions..not shy about shooting from outside the box and seems to be just as good inside it...nice catch if he is half-ours...loan him to some serie a club and watch him grow

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Wow he looks so promising,do we own his half ??
according to pietro lo monaco yes...conte will evaluate him and we may keep him or loan him out

---------- Post added 19.06.2012 at 13:25 ----------

Wow he looks so promising,do we own his half ??
according to pietro lo monaco yes...conte will evaluate him and we may keep him or loan him out

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I read that, and I am intrigued, to say the least. He would probably be the 3rd or 4th striker in this case, and as much as I admire him, he better not be the main striker signing this season. then again, we still have 2 months to go.

But then again, are there other players who are currently co-owned by Genoa and Siena?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
don,t know from the top of my head but Sky Sport 24 just said Juve are in advantage to get the player. So that's 2 sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)