Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I m seriously considering leaving my country again and go abroad for good, my prime candidates are Australia and Canada.
Australia had the edge, from everything i ve seen and heard (excepts from the tuz Australians though:matri:) but recently i m inclined to Canada, one thing i can tell for sure, Canada has better chicks!

Jul 1, 2010
I m seriously considering leaving my country again and go abroad for good, my prime candidates are Australia and Canada.
Australia had the edge, from everything i ve seen and heard (excepts from the tuz Australians though:matri:) but recently i m inclined to Canada, one thing i can tell for sure, Canada has better chicks!
It does.

Any place in the western world is better than Greece at the moment, I guess :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It does.

Any place in the western world is better than Greece at the moment, I guess :D
Not true, maybe in the future, but atm its not as bad as they present it to be.
And it is expected for the whole Europe to fall down in pieces, the cracks have already appeared in Spain and Italy and they are quite more scary, anyways those two counties i mentioned will be one of the least affected, but apart from the financial issues, there are many other reasons i favor them (like hunting for ex ;), he he, less polution, more space, more privacy, more options, great level in medicine and a high demand as reported etc)

Jul 1, 2010
Not true, maybe in the future, but atm its not as bad as they present it to be.
And it is expected for the whole Europe to fall down in pieces, the cracks have already appeared in Spain and Italy and they are quite more scary, anyways those two counties i mentioned will be one of the least affected, but apart from the financial issues, there are many other reasons i favor them (like hunting for ex ;), he he, less polution, more space, more privacy, more options, great level in medicine and a high demand as reported etc)
Canada's economy is doing rather well because of oil sands :D

Yeah I know, we're bad polluters and all, but we're rich polluters :snoop:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cron in Australia :howler:

This guy would troll the fuck out of the Medical Industry and Local Football scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)