Mattia De Sciglio (23 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He is a better defender than Cancelo. Needs to be said that he at least offers more on that end. Cancelo on his day (whenever that rarely happens) offers more at the other end.

I’ll venture to say we should be looking for a RB now IMO.

It’s annoying as fuck that Sandro and Cancelo have been so poor when a year ago we had such high hopes. No idea what happened to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Rugani will never start for Juve in a significant, regular cadence and capacity
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm putting this on Max. Our game plan is "crossed" so our FB should go up to do it but at the same time they always need to be in their position in the line 4 very deep and run to pass the line ball always. The result is Cancelo, Cuadrado, AS are doing all the same, stop near the rival area and crossed, almost never go really to the final line to open rival defense and it gets so predictable that it's almost moronic at this point

If Max wants to our FB be a main force in attack, he needs to find ways to cover their flanks and counter attacks in a different way, there're a lot of ways to do it, noone of them are perfect but there are

Jan 22, 2016
He is a better defender than Cancelo. Needs to be said that he at least offers more on that end. Cancelo on his day (whenever that rarely happens) offers more at the other end.

I’ll venture to say we should be looking for a RB now IMO.

It’s annoying as fuck that Sandro and Cancelo have been so poor when a year ago we had such high hopes. No idea what happened to them.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
Why every player we have becomes inconsistent after their early great spell at our club?

Jun 6, 2015
Because most players are inconsistent to some degree. It has nothing to do with our club, you simply notice it because you watch every single game. Guys like Chiello or Ronaldo who can play at the very highest level from one week to another are rare.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
De Sciglio isn't even good at defending. It's easy to compare to Cancelo since he does no defending at all, but De Sciglio is just a piece of wood on the pitch that offers nothing. I would pay for a team to get him off our rosters.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Also his name gets thrown around a lot here, but we really could've used Bonaventura this season and probably would've looked a lot better with him. Would've had someone to bring the ball forward at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck systems. I care about quality. Immobile is a mediocre player, a glorified poacher. Inzaghi was a cunt, but he was clutch and clinical; Immobile isn't even fit to shine his shoes.
If we're speaking about on international level, have to work with what you have regardless :p

Boksic

May 11, 2005
A lot is made of Cancelo's drop in form and defensive weaknesses. But De Sciglio has also had a big dip in form and made defensive mistakes recently.

The whole team has been underperforming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)