Mattia De Sciglio (40 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Whats wrong with this guy? Its reall a blessing that we have Cuads who can play as RB. We should have a close look at this guy, I see no point in keeping such injury prone guy.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
it's time for the I told you so's :p

Everyone's gonna be surprised by de sciglio. There's a reason allegri wants him. He played his best under max. He's also always preformed with the national team. Milan has been a dumpster fire the past couple of years, I won't hold his performances against him. He did put in a great performance against us this season though. Maybe he just needs a bigger challenge and has checked out from Milan mentally.
He's going to become a legend here
This guy might just be my favourite signing of the past few mercato's.
Welcome Mattia!
It's gonna feel so great when he proves all you motherfuckers wrong.
I think he'll do very well with us. He's finally at a serious football club amongst amazing players, he'll do well in our environment. He's a Max Allegri guy too @Mark @Xperd

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
De Sciglio has thigh injury
By Football Italia staff
DeScilgio-1808-penalty-epa.jpg
EPA.png

Juventus have confirmed that Mattia De Sciglio suffered a thigh injury in the warm-up against Sassuolo.
The 25-year-old hasn’t played yet this season, and a series of physical problems limited him to 12 Serie A appearances in 2017-18.
The Italian international pulled out of the warm-up before Sunday’s win over the Neroverdi, and the club has now released an update on his condition.
“Having pulled up in the warm-up of Sunday’s win over Sassuolo, Mattia De Sciglio underwent tests, which revealed a tear to the flexor muscles in his right thigh,” the Bianconeri announced on their official website.
“The defender has started to receive therapy and is undergoing a personalised recovery programme, as his condition continues to be monitored on a daily basis.”

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Oh shit, I didn't know he left us.
Bonucci did and came back, I think the only point where we can draw a somewhat definite line is retiring or dying if you like to be dramatic :D but I think it's ok to draw some conclusions after MDS has had a full season which resulted in moving Cuads to RB and buying a RB for 40m :p

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,395
    Whats wrong with this guy? Its reall a blessing that we have Cuads who can play as RB. We should have a close look at this guy, I see no point in keeping such injury prone guy.
    We did the same with Trashamoah. In fact handing him contract after contract with little to no productivity from him due to his spell of injuries for over 4 seasons

Hope Mattia can get over this injury spell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    We did the same with Trashamoah. In fact handing him contract after contract with little to no productivity from him due to his spell of injuries for over 4 seasons

Hope Mattia can get over this injury spell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The Trashmoah you speak of was a loyal servant to the club and a useful player for quite some time prior to his injury. This terminally handicapped player has come nowhere near his level of productivity for our club.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Thigh injury - i.e. out for weeks and then he'll spend more trying to get any sort of match fitness going over the next 2-3 months. So best hope of seeing a decent MDS is about January.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)