Mattia De Sciglio (33 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Why the hell did Allegri insist so much for this guy... when healthy he's a decent sub. That's it.

We desperately need to sell Sandro and get 2 real good fullbacks now, who can provide offense and speed and not be a disaster on defense.

When I see Marotta complimenting Darmian I cringe, though...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Why the hell did Allegri insist so much for this guy... when healthy he's a decent sub. That's it.

We desperately need to sell Sandro and get 2 real good fullbacks now, who can provide offense and speed and not be a disaster on defense.

Probably Marotta provided him a least of fullbacks available for under 15M and said pick one. Doubt if he had a choice of any RB around, he would have picked DS :D

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016

We only need one. Spinazzola should be starting next year unless Allegri takes 2 years to work him in

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He's been good when he's had a run of games, but he simply has too many small injuries and has to start from zero several times a season.
yeah, i was defending his transfer but he isnt reliable with all those injuries. Good back up nothing more, we need another Licht for the first squad.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

yeah, you don't know that, in his career the guy has never been healthy for long enough to show what he's truly capable of :p but him going out was kind of a blessing, he never ever would've put in the cross Licht did for 2nd goal

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Yes, had a nice match and what I want/expect of MDS for the most part. Protect the goal well. Hopefully Max stays and Cuads further blossoms as a RB but nice to have MDS on the a squad at worst case backup to starter.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sneaking in through the back door.
The picture looked funny to me too.

It's almost like he has a look on his face "why is everyone already in here and why is the front door locked?" :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Is that MDS or Bernie? :shifty:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
This guy is a trojan horse. Gets burned by Robben, gets burned by Coman, i'm sure you can get some random fan on te pitch and he still finds a way to get past DeS. Most of the dangerous situations are because of him.

As long as it keeps Allegri happy i guess, just don't let him take his ass off the bench.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
first game of the season. It's not like he was the first guy Coman or Robben ever beat. For pace, they beat almost any full back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)