Mattia De Sciglio (61 Viewers)

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
It's hilraious how everyone is quick to blame him...but don't blame any of our 3 midfielders and 3 defenders in the box ball watching and not marking anyone

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Although he realised by now that he is not Juventus material and he was playing it very safe, inevitably, there comes a moment when every player is tested and must do his duty. De Sciglio is sub par And that led to a goal, that was fairly destined to be the crucial one for the first title of the season...

Nejc

May 13, 2006
It's hilraious how everyone is quick to blame him...but don't blame any of our 3 midfielders and 3 defenders in the box ball watching and not marking anyone
Come to think of it they should be blamed for expecting De Sciglio to contribute anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
On a technical level we should have never been in a position to be 2-0 down and have to sub him on for a guy that should have had no business playing RB at all.

Stupid on him for getting beat so easily but our entire team is still on vacation after our CL final crumble.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Luck would have it (or rather lack of it) that De Sciglio would miss that tackle. Honestly, it was a great tackle but it just wasnt to be tonight. When things go bad, they go bad for everyone it seems. I aint putting this loss on DS and he is not to be blamed for anything.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
this guy seriously lacks confidence. this is probably why allegri plays him, so he can gain some. if lichtsteiner is able to tank his way past an opponent then De Sciglio should be able as well, but he is so afraid that he always plays the ball backwards when a defender stands in front of him. It does not make it easier that nobody on the wing is overlapping, so that the attention of the other defenders are split. i think he can do well enough (well meaning "lichtsteiner well") for us. he just needs confidence to take on his man so that he is not that predictable.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Luck would have it (or rather lack of it) that De Sciglio would miss that tackle. Honestly, it was a great tackle but it just wasnt to be tonight. When things go bad, they go bad for everyone it seems. I aint putting this loss on DS and he is not to be blamed for anything.
How's that a great tackle when it was completely missed :claire:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 43)