Mattia De Sciglio (23 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the best news about his return is that we can form a team of

berna-morata
sandro-rabiot-bentancur-ramsey-de siglio

chiellini-bonucci-rugani

an entire team that will make B81's head explode from rising blood pressure lmao

oh and i put chiellini there not because he sucks, but because he will get injured, further increasing B81's already sky high blood pressure

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
the best news about his return is that we can form a team of

berna-morata
sandro-rabiot-bentancur-ramsey-de siglio

chiellini-bonucci-rugani

an entire team that will make B81's head explode from rising blood pressure lmao

oh and i put chiellini there not because he sucks, but because he will get injured, further increasing B81's already sky high blood pressure
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9525637b32ef0bdd44d2fe8ea2dcf75e01b9877b979&rid=giphy.gif

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
One thing that I will never understand is how a professional club with shitloads of experienced people in management give out these long ass contracts so easily.

You are signing average Italians with very little potential, why on earth would you offer them a 5 year contract. :sergio:

Once we're done with De Sciglio and Rugani they will repeat that with someone else.

Jun 16, 2020
What a non existent, empty footballer this is. His only good quality is positioning, besides that he sucks in every aspect of the game. It feels so underwhelming watching him again. I just can’t see those forwards passes ending over the side line anymore, and we’re just 3 games in ffs.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
BfBPiZsCYAAuI70.jpg
The guy people rarely talk about but would fit Newcastle project like a glove. They had the opportunity to watch him in Riyadh/Jeddah at the Supercoppa many times, he's a proven winner and one of the most reliable defenders of this generation. They should hurry and buy in January, before he extends his contract and his price increases

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Raiola is working to find a new club for De Ligt. The Dutch has a release clause of €150mlm and Juventus do not intend to give any discounts.

[CM via @AroundJuventus]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)