Mattia De Sciglio (54 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
What a beast
No man can defeat new De Sciglio in a Duel, not 1 soul this season has even come close, that slide tackle in the box against parma :tuttosport: Prime Barza stuff, running past defenders like a grown man playing with against children (or a god playing against mere mortal in this case) and whipping in picture perfect crosses all night.

De Sciglio under Sarissimo will reach an entire new level of play, one which i thought was impossible, as i thought he had reached the pinnacle of what a footballer could do, but alas, shame on me for doubting MDS. Future Captain, give him #10 once that prepube is sold to psg.
Forza De Sciglio

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The same posters who hailed him as the new Zanetti for a brief period of time last season, patting themselves on the back for not complaining as much as the others when he was signed...

...are prolly the ones overexaggerating his "poor" performance yesterday.

The usual suspects.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Kak player, but Paratici quaranteed him a starter place no matter what.
Sandro and Danilo, even if they have a good season performance wise, they will lose a lot of games and De Sciglio will cover any of them misses, i expect him to be the wing back with the most appearances....

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Danilo will make MDS looks like an amateur player

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
I hope so, because that would mean Danilo rediscovered his Porto form. Last game though, MDS was sensational. Few times I was like 'who the fuck it that player? no way...' His runs and dribbles were of the highest quality. Id be thrilled if Danilo tops that stuff.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I hope so, because that would mean Danilo rediscovered his Porto form. Last game though, MDS was sensational. Few times I was like 'who the fuck it that player? no way...' His runs and dribbles were of the highest quality. Id be thrilled if Danilo tops that stuff.
He had one or two runs where he got past several players and I was pretty impressed as well. Otherwise overall he was poor, misplaced many passes and his crosses landed on Neptune.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He had one or two runs where he got past several players and I was pretty impressed as well. Otherwise overall he was poor, misplaced many passes and his crosses landed on Neptune.
I recall at least 6-7 times when he beat his marker and got to dangerous area. At the beginning of second half he looked shaky again, but soon he picked up his game and continued with a great game he had in the first one. This reminded me of his early days at Milan, before he was plagued with injuries. He promissed so much back in the days, but constantly being sidelined, then taking months to recover form, only to get injured again stalled his progress. In no way do I relly on him to perform consistently, but last weekend he got some of the magic back. Along with Pjanic he was motm. He even got picked in Serie A team of the week. Lets see what happens next. If Cancelo had a game like this, I bet people would have been thrilled. Give credit when its due :p

- - - Updated - - -

Lol you know whats funny and a bit sad? This guy get trashed every week and sure he played like shit most of the time. Then one time he steps up and I mean he has a hell of a game, looking like possesed, beating defenders for fun. I recall few times he pushed the ball behind several players and run behind them. I couldnt believe my own eyes. He gets picked up in Serie A team of the week. And? He gets trashed again here :lol: Wtf meanwhile I have seen tears the size of Niagara waterfalls over Cancelo, player limited at every aspect of football game, except pace.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I recall at least 6-7 times when he beat his marker and got to dangerous area. At the beginning of second half he looked shaky again, but soon he picked up his game and continued with a great game he had in the first one. This reminded me of his early days at Milan, before he was plagued with injuries. He promissed so much back in the days, but constantly being sidelined, then taking months to recover form, only to get injured again stalled his progress. In no way do I relly on him to perform consistently, but last weekend he got some of the magic back. Along with Pjanic he was motm. He even got picked in Serie A team of the week. Lets see what happens next. If Cancelo had a game like this, I bet people would have been thrilled. Give credit when its due :p

- - - Updated - - -

Lol you know whats funny and a bit sad? This guy get trashed every week and sure he played like shit most of the time. Then one time he steps up and I mean he has a hell of a game, looking like possesed, beating defenders for fun. I recall few times he pushed the ball behind several players and run behind them. I couldnt believe my own eyes. He gets picked up in Serie A team of the week. And? He gets trashed again here :lol: Wtf meanwhile I have seen tears the size of Niagara waterfalls over Cancelo, player limited at every aspect of football game, except pace.
bs, he made some good aggressive runs (was given acres of space by costa) but the motherfucker killed every single attack with his inability to play a ball to a teammate.

he cant do that in sarriball too many players are forward and him giving away constant turnovers only didnt cost us the game because Parma are very poor

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
bs, he made some good aggressive runs (was given acres of space by costa) but the motherfucker killed every single attack with his inability to play a ball to a teammate.

he cant do that in sarriball too many players are forward and him giving away constant turnovers only didnt cost us the game because Parma are very poor
I have no idea what game you had watched over the weekend, but it couldnt have been Parma vs Juve, could it? You are mixing things up. Bs is saying this guy made some agressive runs, when he consistently was a threat down the right side of the pitch and kept Parma's defenders on their toes throughout most of the match. Yes, combining well with Costa had a major role, but this only helps his case and doesnt take away from his game. These two worked well together so maybe this could be something we can build upon, or not. We will see in the following weeks. Some of you cant even let this dude have one good game and this time he genuinely was good if not great. Lmfao crybabies :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)