Mattia Caldara (9 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Milan are reall unlucky with the young Italian defenders they buy lately. Last year they got Conti out for the whole season. This time its Caldara - him beign out for 3 months means he would be back in February. Having in mind he will have to regain fitness and form he will be probably be ready to play in March. Thats really bad news.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Milan are reall unlucky with the young Italian defenders they buy lately. Last year they got Conti out for the whole season. This time its Caldara - him beign out for 3 months means he would be back in February. Having in mind he will have to regain fitness and form he will be probably be ready to play in March. Thats really bad news.
I'm glad we didn't buy Conti or Caldera.

Apr 19, 2007
Juve factor

if we bought those players, they would have become great here
if we dodged Cancelo, Berna Dybala, they would have turnt to shit

It's all about our environment
Completely agree. Its weird because you would think the enviroment would have a lot of pressure but its quite the opposite. Really takes the pressure off individuals and puts it on the team

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think its also partially thanks to the investigation made by Paratici team before the signing.
It was reported many times that scouted player is always checked how he acts when he is with his teammates, friends and family. Then they are analizying his behaviour and decide if he should be signed. It was never reported but imo this was the reason why we didnt sign player like Naingollan for example.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Sadly he won't be even better than that young Juve CB who played good match in pre season. I can't remember his name it's started with M I think, Masiello?
Juve already fucked him up mentally. He was preparing himself 2 years at Atalanta but Juve sent him to Milan immediately before he even had a chance to debut in competitive match. Now he's stuck at that shit hole Milan

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sadly he won't be even better than that young Juve CB who played good match in pre season. I can't remember his name it's started with M I think, Masiello?
Juve already fucked him up mentally
. He was preparing himself 2 years at Atalanta but Juve sent him to Milan immediately before he even had a chance to debut in competitive match. Now he's stuck at that shit hole Milan
ridiculous. if he so totally collapsed mentally over this transfer then he was never Juve material in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)