Mattia Caldara (8 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
WTF

Are you also still using a 56K modem?

Mouse cord is ancient
of course not. it's more efficient and faster than wireless connections. it's like the headphone jack: the fact that apple tossed it wouldn't mean it's useless. it means apple is a stupid company with stupid products.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
of course not. it's more efficient and faster than wireless connections. it's like the headphone jack: the fact that apple tossed it wouldn't mean it's useless. it means apple is a stupid company with stupid products.
So stupid that they are the first trillion dollar company today :baus:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm a big fan of Caldara. He's way ahead for his age and he's got lots of minutes under his belt learning to actually win under an established, respected and competent manager. Atalanta played excellent football the past two season and did good things in the Europa. That means he just edges Rugani IMO for having played more the past two seasons. They would have made some pairing though :( Rugani the man marker and Caldara the sweeper, both so dangerous on set pieces. If we hadn't bought Ronaldo, we'd have held onto him. But now the CL window is wide open and we're taking as few chances as possible.

It's a shame though, just look at Verane and Umtiti. At Juve, you have to be pushing 30 to be taken seriously as a backman. I expect if we keep dominating the league, maybe snatch a CL in the next three years, and Milan are still a rubbish then we'll buy Caldara for stupidly big fee when he's peaking.

- - - Updated - - -

Ceppitelli from Cagliari had more tackles, more interceptions, more clearances, more key passes than Caldara this year. Same number of goals.

We probably should have signed Ceppitelli I guess.. :baus:
Which season are those stats from btw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)