Mattia Caldara (8 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
they had to. juve to milan is a huge downgrade for everybody in 2018. also, his agent allegedly pushed for a move for some time, too.
Juve to Milan is a big downgrade but thats not quite fair. Juve3-4 best defender to starter at Milan is a bit closer. Some players would like one situation and others another. Higuain its a big step down to go to Milan but for Caldara I dont think its that bad

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Hardly knew him but wish him all the best. Caldara in his mind saw the handwriting on the wall possible wasn't going to have 1st team playing time at Juve leading to less development as a player. Will get it now and who knows ..... maybe Milan becomes a force again and stays there as a 8-10 year quality CB for them.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Nobody wants Higuain, obviously. He is old, expensive and useless. That means that we sacrificed Caldara and swapped him for Bonucci to get rid of Higuain, while we wouldn't have done it, if Chelsea, for example, had bought Higuain for 55m.

But that's not what some people here like @Seven are saying. They say that exchanging the nobody Caldara for Bonucci is a great deal on it's own and we don't even need a buyback clause because.. I don't know, I guess Caldara is useless.
Obviously if a critical mass of people from Tuz say it, it means it's true. Right now, Bonucci wanting to be captain is considered a bad thing on Tuz. But tomorrow, or after tomorrow, YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE MORON if you don't think that it's a GREAT THING <3 THE BEST THING <3

COPE.

The ridiculous coping mechanism on people about bonucci is absurd
It sounds to me like you need readjusting by the Tuz thought police.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Obviously if a critical mass of people from Tuz say it, it means it's true. Right now, Bonucci wanting to be captain is considered a bad thing on Tuz. But tomorrow, or after tomorrow, YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE MORON if you don't think that it's a GREAT THING <3 THE BEST THING <3

COPE.

It sounds to me like you need readjusting by the Tuz thought police.
That you fell for the bonucci is going to get captaincy here trolling says that, yes, you are in fact an absolute moron.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
That you fell for the bonucci is going to get captaincy here trolling says that, yes, you are in fact an absolute moron.
Post saved and kept for future reference. I wonder how you'll spin it...

"Dude, that was from the before-times. We are currently in the now-times, and Bonucci has totally made amends during this period due to *insert creative coping mechanism here*"

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

"Dude, that was from the before-times. We are currently in the now-times, and Bonucci has totally made amends during this period due to *insert creative coping mechanism here*"
Lol your avatar is Giovinci, dude. How did that work out long term, in the now-times?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Could be ..... but might get him MOTIVATED, big time. Only one play but that vid of him scoring that sideways kick goal against Napoli..... half Juve's team doesn't have that in them.
Because I'm really worried about our defenders scoring sideways kick goals. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Says the guy who spins Cancer boy's failed career as Juve's fault ::lol3::

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)