Mattia Caldara (10 Viewers)

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
This will be one of the weirdest deals ever if it goes through. Probably the biggest defensive talent in Italy, who has only just joined us, traded for the guy who betrayed us and rubbed it in when he scored in the Juventus stadium...

I hope Beppe doesn’t fall for it, we don’t need Bonucci, and how can he justify this move to the fans?

Apr 29, 2006
Unless they buy Higuain at an unreasonable plusvalenza it ain't happening. I imagine we need to close the deal with Chelski to drop off the Milan buzz. We hold all the cards and Marotta isn't a moron!
Calma

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Thanks Beppe.

Milan will have the best CBs in Italy in a couple of years and we will play Chiellini and Bonucci until they are 38 while extending Barzagli too.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
According to reports from La Gazzetta dello Sport, Milan is losing hope of making the exchange Bonucci-Caldara with Juventus. If the captain's farewell seems certain, the arrival of the former Atalanta player seems increasingly unlikely. At this point Leonardo would be turning to Denmark's captain, Simon Kjaer who has already played in Italy with Palermo and Rome.

Jul 13, 2010
Yeah if Chelsea will make a decent bundle offer for rugani and Higuain, like 95+10 in bonuses, then caldara will stay, then I don't care if bonucci will come

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)