Matthijs de Ligt (30 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
@BayernFan thank you for keeping us updated on the progress your club is doing commercially on an international scale. I am sure everyone here gives a flying fuck about how many offices you open in Bangkok. Keep us posted.
You’re very much welcome.

Clamarc or what the guys name was were very ignorant which aint a good thing, so I had to educate him you need to understand. If you want to make a claim that has no truth in it then you also gotta be corrected.

Not to forget this in Matthijs de Ligt’s thread a Bayern player hence it’s highly relevant in fact.

Always at your service.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Thank you for continuing to show an interest in our player by posting in his thread. :tup:
You're very much welcome. I will also be providing you bi-weekly updates on the progress of Bayern's club here in Malta. I know it's very difficult for you to keep up with everything Bayern related around the globe, so I'm willing to do my part.

- - - Updated - - -

Clamarc or what the guys name was were very ignorant which aint a good thing, so I had to educate him you need to understand. If you want to make a claim that has no truth in it then you also gotta be corrected.

Not to forget this in Matthijs de Ligt’s thread a Bayern player hence it’s highly relevant in fact.

Always at your service.
You can also feel the need to run to one of the 7000 Bayern forums around the net (I'm pretty sure you even have one hosted by a Mauritius server) and correct someone else there.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You're very much welcome. I will also be providing you bi-weekly updates on the progress of Bayern's club here in Malta. I know it's very difficult for you to keep up with everything Bayern related around the globe, so I'm willing to do my part.
your penis looks unhealthy, i dont think it should be yellow friend :scared:
glad to see you around, hope all is well :heart:

Apr 12, 2004
Please, provide me your banking information in email DM for payment from our Hong Kong Offices, future appreciate.

SingJuveSing Enterprises Limited very amaze at business continuation schedules.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

You can also feel the need to run to one of the 7000 Bayern forums around the net (I'm pretty sure you even have one hosted by a Mauritius server) and correct someone else there.
Why should I correct fellow Bayern fans who doesnt need it?

Btw is the Maltese guy on bayernforum your boyfriend?

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
A place where there aren't any Juve fans? Could be Thailand or Indonesia or some random place.
What? I'm in Indonesia and Serie A is very popular here. Even Parma has fans club
EPL started to take over mid 2000's, but Bayern I never see their fans around. Local TVs also don't broadcast Bundesliga now, in UCL they'll only show Bayern if it is big matches against the likes of Madrid etc.
There was Bundesliga but only lasted for 2 or 3 years

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018

Always at your service.
Lol chill guys. It was just banter but for real, Bayern isn't popular in my country

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I see Juve fans occasionally it always feel like this mutual feeling of "I pity you". These kids I see now confuses me, I always want to ask how they ended up with that Jj shirt.

I wonder how long MDL will stay in Bayern. Feels like it will be a short stint. No reason, just a feeling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)