Matthijs de Ligt (35 Viewers)

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Wait, why are you guys so concerned with him? Now I'm curious.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not angry, at all, but I hope Thiago does well at Liverpool, and I hope Alaba does well at Real. Anyone who knows me knows those are some of my most hated squads.

What is the issue with Matt?

Help me understand.
Back in spring a group of players allegedly asked the coach for a day off because of fatigue, indicating problems with training regime at Juventus (somehow looking like geriatrics against European opposition and shitload of injuries wasnt proof enough). Back then that was discarded by some members on the forum as those players being crybabies.
Now after Kulusevski another player is saying he is training better at a new club and same posters are salty as it being disrespectful or some bullshit, as if De Ligt called a press conference to specifically complain about Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I mean, he was on a +1hour post team training session for strength and fitness for 3 weeks before being allowed to start.

I'm not fucking with you, if you told me Rugani had a chef show I would believe you. The last Italian player I cared about was Pirlo.

What is wrong with his comments? Are they inaccurate? Which comments? Why are they inaccurate?

Why?
These are good questions. But good luck ever getting an answer. They hate De Ligt because his comments are true, we have poor training methods which is obvious if you watch Juve regularly. We barely can even move the ball up the pitch into the final third. We are literally the worst team in Serie A for that.

Apr 12, 2004
Why a coach randomly dissing other coaches training methods is classless?

Or why is it classless if a player extensively talks about how shit is better in his new team compared to his ex team?

I mean both are rather self explanatory, I'm not sure I have much to add to it. Whether its true or not should not be the only thing you consider before opening your mouth.
It’s not inherently bad to talk about your former employer. No one leaves for a worse situation. I’m sure you wouldn’t leave your current situation for one where you were less happy, regardless of others’ opinions.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
It’s not inherently bad to talk about your former employer. No one leaves for a worse situation. I’m sure you wouldn’t leave your current situation for one where you were less happy, regardless of others’ opinions.
Bad? Dunno. But if you go on linkedin to post 5 times how your ex employer sux compared to the new one youre inherently a bitch.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They should consider a name change. Barely Munich sounds more appropriate
Barely have any fans outside Europe
Barely have any competition in their league so they can win every season but still have no fans lol
How do you explain this then?

https://fcbayern.com/en/fans/fan-clubs/fan-clubs-us

Maybe you’re just talking out of your ass? Even if we win our league every year then we also win in Europe here and then ;)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Dat German efficiency. Takes about 17 years to set up a Juve DOC.
Bayern just opened an office in Bangkok earlier this year, same was the case in Shanghai 4-5 years or so back and it was in 2014 in New York. Seems were trying to make inroads to the asian market.

Next step should be in Africa probably.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)