Matthijs de Ligt (45 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hes like that ex gf that cant let go.

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy your dream club and let it go already. We dont care that u left. Good riddance.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He's a fucking retard, as simple as that. And Nagelsmann believed he had hardly played here lol.

But footballers aren't known for being smart or needing to be.
Both him and Nagelsmann are a bunch of morons to think they can go public and misinform about actual facts that can be easily verified by anyone with an internet connection lol

- - - Updated - - -

This kid is on some kind of medication I swear
Tbh i wouldn’t be surprised if Allegri might have made it known internally that his first choices are still Chiellini and Bonucci when everyone is fully fit, but in reality ofc De Ligt played more than all of them because both were injured for large chunks of the season.

The way he is saying it tho is total nonsense, should just keep his mouth shut instead and move on already.

Jun 16, 2020

This kid is on some kind of medication I swear
It’s a horrible mistranslation. He says: “in my last year I had two coaches (Van Gaal, Allegri) who did not put me as a starter from the beginning. I was used to having coaches who were fan of me since the beginning. I didn’t feel the confidence I was used to and performing became harder as a result of it. At Juventus I learned that it has to come out of yourself” (meaning that you have to fight for it)

Furthermore he says that his previous interview was no attack on Juve, but simply he acknowledging that the 4th place wasn’t good enough as team achievement

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/1767831044/de-ligt-mijn-uitspraken-waren-geen-aanval-op-juventus

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It’s a horrible mistranslation. He says: “in my last year I had two coaches (Van Gaal, Allegri) who did not put me as a starter from the beginning. I was used to having coaches who were fan of me since the beginning. I didn’t feel the confidence I was used to and performing became harder as a result of it. At Juventus I learned that it has to come out of yourself” (meaning that you have to fight for it)

Furthermore he says that his previous interview was no attack on Juve, but simply he acknowledging that the 4th place wasn’t good enough as team achievement

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/1767831044/de-ligt-mijn-uitspraken-waren-geen-aanval-op-juventus
That's not a mistranslation, the start is the same as the Italian? I really don't see the point he is making, he played the most minutes and when he was fit he was almost always a starter.

Jun 16, 2020
That's not a mistranslation, the start is the same as the Italian? I really don't see the point he is making, he played the most minutes and when he was fit he was almost always a starter.
It’s one sentence from a whole text, destroying the context and therefore making it seem like De Ligt was saying he played less. Add those minutes to it and you score some cheap points on twitter. I don’t like it

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ok I get that, but with and without the context what he says is still factually wrong. He was a starter from the beginning. Or does he literally mean because he didn't play round 1 in Serie A? Poor thing.

The other thing is, there will be occasions where a coach who has Bonucci and Chiellini in the squad will still play them together on occasion. De Ligt won't often find himself in a squad with an elite veteran pairing. In fact it'll never happen again in his career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)