Matthijs de Ligt (49 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Who cares about what he says. He shouldn’t have come in the first place. He knew we were never going to play tiki taka or total football. In Italy you sit back and don’t take risks. I’m sure he did his research before coming here. If he wanted to be the Nesta or Cannavaro type of player, someone has to tell him that they played and thrived in the same rigid system.

He’s just too salty that Juve didn’t change for him. No player is bigger than the club. He wanted to leave, good fucking fortune. Life goes on.
He came and left cuz of money, which is ok. Tactics talk is silly.

- - - Updated - - -

No, but they came from the same league. His point is that talents from across europe dont consider Italy, and by extension Juve, as attractive destinations. De Ligt was an exception, which is what made his move so surprising. But everybody knew that he was only treating us as his stepping stone for greater things. The "future captain" talk was just wishful thinking.
Also, Bremer had Inter as his only alternative, whereas Vlahovic had Arsenal. Of course they were going to choose Juve.
If Juve could offer bigger salary than competiton any player would come. Serie a is top 3 league in Europe. Lets not pretend it has fallen to the level of Dutch or Portuguese level.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Leaving Juve because of the football we play. Juve sooner or later will do something about it.
Its a strange phenomena, some of the fans and their expectations. Ik we have been playing like shit the past 3 years. You d have to be blind to approve our recent playing style. We strayed away from our path. But even during our Serie A winning streak, CL finals, people wanted something different, more akin to Barca/Real/City style of play, clubs that btw we have beaten and were beaten by them as well. Ive been a fan for +26 years and we have never played in that kind of way. Ive always found Juves style unique, gritty team with few technical players, tight at the back and capable of matching other big teams. So no, we wont be changing our identity, hopefully.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
my guess is he has to do interviews per Bayern or something and isn't that good at them. I dont understand why people here care so much about his rather tame answers to questions he probably doesnt want to face

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Lost all respect for him, such classless behaviour.

Would kill for a scenario in which we somehow eliminate Bayern in the CL with some classic catenaccio.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
One thing for sure , he’ll get more hate from Chelsea,Barca (cause they couldn’t sign him) , and also from Juve fans , and BVB fans .

And this isn’t even pure mistake !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)