Matthijs de Ligt (38 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Lol it’s all bla bla bla from him.

He didn’t come here because of Sarri, or the way we play football, or to learn from Chiellini or Barzagli.

He came here because we made him the second highest player in the league after CR7 and because Raiola told him to come here. As soon as the fat man died he was out of here.

Never came close to be being worth the €85m we paid for him.
^truth

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Worst in the world? Hyperbole much? I'm not defending him, or do I have to shit on him and say he's trash because he's no longer a Juventus player? Ugh. Some of you are just insufferable little shitcunts.
Dude, have you read your own posts this summer?

De Ligt is a good defender. But for 75mil and his wages we should have been getting a generational talent, best defender in the game. He wasn’t even a top 5 CB in Serie A for three years running.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lol it’s all bla bla bla from him.

He didn’t come here because of Sarri, or the way we play football, or to learn from Chiellini or Barzagli.

He came here because we made him the second highest player in the league after CR7 and because Raiola told him to come here. As soon as the fat man died he was out of here.

Never came close to be being worth the €85m we paid for him.
Yeah, silly to even entertain the thought that he came here cuz of brand of football or that hes leaving cuz of it. We made him one of the highest paid defenders, 8.5m +4m in bonuses. Bayern offered even bigger salary so he made another move.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, have you read your own posts this summer?

De Ligt is a good defender. But for 75mil and his wages we should have been getting a generational talent, best defender in the game. He wasn’t even a top 5 CB in Serie A for three years running.
At least we got most of our investment back. He can continue plying his trade elsewhere. No hard feelings. Im pleased we bought better defender and improved our defense while reducing wage bill.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Worst in the world? Hyperbole much? I'm not defending him, or do I have to shit on him and say he's trash because he's no longer a Juventus player? Ugh. Some of you are just insufferable little shitcunts.
They are basically just a bunch of loser EPL fans with no imagination.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Vlahovic, Chiesa, Bremer must be morons to come play for Juve :lol3:

Bjerknes is just an extreme soyboy with everything Juve related. Beyond Dybala level. It’s that bad.

But this is a guy who hated Barzagli with a passion, so I suppose it makes sense.
:lol:

You guys just can't take any criticism at all. And it's not even aimed at you personally! It's fucking sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally made use of the ignore button. In real life I try to cut out people who are buzzkills. Time for the same on Tuz.
Allegri is a buzzkill and you like him. :shocked:

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They are basically just a bunch of loser EPL fans with no imagination.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys just can't take any criticism at all. And it's not even aimed at you personally! It's fucking sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri is a buzzkill and you like him. :shocked:
You mean dumbassery like “why would any talented player ever want to play for Juve”? That’s not criticism, that’s just ridiculous nonsense. Even more so given the fantastic players we’ve had over the last decade. But carry on, bro. You do you.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You mean dumbassery like “why would any talented player ever want to play for Juve”? That’s not criticism, that’s just ridiculous nonsense. Even more so given the fantastic players we’ve had over the last decade. But carry on, bro. You do you.
You seriously think that statement is nonsense? You think nobody else is taking notice when someone of De Ligt's stature comes out to say these things? I don't care about Italian talents, they probably don't want to leave Italy, so ipso facto they will choose Juventus, duh. What about other talents from Holland or France? Is Juventus an exciting place for, say, Camavinga? Hell, young talents aren't even choosing Serie A in general over the other big three. So you're just being a clown.

- - - Updated - - -

You missed this:

https://football-italia.net/video-de-ligt-came-to-juventus-for-sarri-style/

Then some Juve fans proceeded to say De Ligt is a horrible player. :lol:

Apr 12, 2004
This is and always has been a myth.
And even if it was true Juve is the biggest club in pretty much every other city, with a few exceptions.
No, it hasn't. Torino was better than and bigger than Juve and had a larger fan base before the air disaster. Hell, you're the only big club I've ever heard of building a smaller stadium.

And cities in Italy? What do you mean? Milan and Rome and Naples, or do you mean Lagos and Toronto? I would find some slight agreement if it were the latter.

Retards be retards.

However, either there is something wrong with the way we train or all our players natural born spastics.
I
Idc what that pompous prick said but considering the insane amount of injuries we have each season and how fatigued our players look in the 2nd part of season, something is clearly wrong there.
Realistically, you lot do have a really crowded fixture list. Add in Cup and CL matches and it's a crazy season. I presume you still have Tuesday matches, yea?

Currently there are tons of CBs who are big, fast and even agile, the difference between the WCs ones and good CBs is always mental aspect, tactical and defensive awareness and grinta. I dont really see de Ligt having any of this on the WC atm. He is just more experienced that most of them.
.....but you do agree system, methodology, chemistry, style, play a large part in this, yea?

If Beckenbauer played at Milan during his years, he might have not even gotten playing time.

Just stfu already, dear lord... I've never seen someone yap about his previous club this much
Really? I see this shit a lot. Says a lot about his character that he speaks his mind and doesn't cower behind some generic perception of "professionalism."

Why the fuck would a defender care about attacking football? I would understand if a winger or CF says this but a CB complaining about the type of football?
You do realize Ibrahimovic was categorically problematic for you, right? At Barca, too. He refused to work and track back and put in effort as a TEAM. CBs in Bayern's system are expected to be ball-playing defenders. They play long balls to the wing and are often time high-lined. More than the passing strategy to the wings, they have to be able to sit in their own third and handle a freelanced possession-based attack.

It was doomed to fail. Our old core was collapsing big time and he was brought here to somewhat keep us legitmate as far the defending comes. We brought Ronaldo before him and he was another big name to strenghten our squad, but we could almost say both of those signings failed just because we weren't ready for them.
Yeah, such a problem with attracting players we have, so bad, can't remember the last time we signed a top player or a top talent.... :(((((
Some plastic fans are defending him
His interception ability is the worst in the world and handball penalties let's not go there.
Wrong. My interception ability must be worse.
I actually think Bremer is potentially a better defender over the next 2-3 seasons.
Would you care to bet with hardware? Subtract league titles.

Three seasons, total trophies won, less Meisterschale and Serie A.

Oct 23, 2011
You seriously think that statement is nonsense? You think nobody else is taking notice when someone of De Ligt's stature comes out to say these things? I don't care about Italian talents, they probably don't want to leave Italy, so ipso facto they will choose Juventus, duh. What about other talents from Holland or France? Is Juventus an exciting place for, say, Camavinga? Hell, young talents aren't even choosing Serie A in general over the other big three. So you're just being a clown.

- - - Updated - - -

You missed this:

They pick Real over us because of the chance to win a CL and the top clubs in England because of the money and the appeal of the Premier League, it's not that complicated.

Once we (again) offer the same we become a much more attractive destination.

De Ligt is just lying. He picked Juventus not because he thought we were all of sudden going to play "Ajax type football" :)lol:) or to learn from our defenders but simply because we were the club willing to offer him the most salary. It was us or Barca that summer - why else would he pick us, a club that never in its history came close to playing his "desired" style, over a club that we for a fact know tries to play that way?

Apr 12, 2004
Bayern was willing to pay more that same season, it just wasn't worth paying that much for him in a pseudo-pandemic year (or did he come the year prior?).

What does:

"Once we (again) offer the same we become a much more attractive destination." mean?

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

You missed this:

You have been saying this for years. Over and over like a broken record. It’s boring and pathetic. It’s not something new from you, even if you are pretending it is right now. And in the recent timeframe you have been making these ridiculous assertions Juve has signed Chiesa, Vlahovic, Bremer, etc. the latter two aren’t Italian, you dope.

If you had the occasional scrap of positivity about Juve or praise when the club does well, it would be one thing. You whine about every single little thing Juve and Italy related. It’s embarrassing.

Apr 12, 2004
You have been saying this for years. Over and over like a broken record. It’s boring and pathetic. It’s not something new from you, even if you are pretending it is right now. And in the recent timeframe you have been making these ridiculous assertions Juve has signed Chiesa, Vlahovic, Bremer, etc. the latter two aren’t Italian, you dope.

If you had the occasional scrap of positivity about Juve or praise when the club does well, it would be one thing. You whine about every single little thing Juve and Italy related. It’s embarrassing.
One, I think he was being sarcastic.

Two, why is having a high bar for expectation a bad thing? Genuinely.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
De ligt is talking a bit too much. We all know our football had been horrible for sure and for bad or worst, Sarri season was the last time we won something and he had a lot of fans even after the horrible chelsea season (not just our board that even paid to freed him lol). I know somes are going to start to talk about how many points we got that season and blah blah but at the end, a title is a title.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
One, I think he was being sarcastic.

Two, why is having a high bar for expectation a bad thing? Genuinely.
Everyone has a high bar for Juve. It’s one of the winningest clubs of all time. But whining non-stop every single season through a 9 straight scudetti run is plain dumb. As is bitching every single mercato and calling each and every Italian player mediocre rubbish which clearly isn’t the case.

Anyways. To each their own, I guess. Some people’s version of cheering for a football club is complaining 24/7. Not sure what the joy in that is, but whatever floats your boat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)