Matthijs de Ligt (25 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Sure, 11 players win, and 11 players lose. It's rare that a single action causes a game to go one way or another.
In champions league single action might fuck up everything,i still remember Evras mistake against Bayern .

The point is he shouldn’t act like the team let him down, when it’s clear he didn’t perform anything better than his friends, even though he was highest paid player on the league .

Selling him was the right choice, replacing him with Bremer (not sure , because I didn’t watch him) , but Rudiger Koulibaly would have been way better choices than De Ligt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He just think that we play outdated tactics, where he will never show his true worth with that set of instructions. He goes for Nagelsman because he thinks that Julian will play modern football that suit his more

And dont forget that Ten Hag before his Ajax time learn some of his trade with Bayern II at the time Pep Guardiola there
And that’s what makes him smarter and better than Bremer, the lazy Brazilian who wants to be the backseat driver of a parked bus.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
another thing that's wrong are his appearances , he is talking like he played good , the truth is he is one of the reasons why we got knocked out of chl (away game in Vilareall) , yeah we were shit , but he is one of the reasons .
He was directly responsible for 3/4 goals conceded vs Villarreal, I would say he is much more than a reason.

Also awful in the Coppa final

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
another thing that's wrong are his appearances , he is talking like he played good , the truth is he is one of the reasons why we got knocked out of chl (away game in Vilareall) , yeah we were shit , but he is one of the reasons .
We scored only one goal against villareal. And you’re blaming De Ligt for getting knocked out :lol:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
To add some more perspective to this all: MDL just lost his starting spot in the national team because of the fast rise of Jurrien Timber, a 18-19 year old CB from the Ajax academy. Timber had a monster season and had a very impressive game against Haaland where he played him 1 vs 1 with Haaland. Ajax won that match 4-0. United show strong interest in signing him but he wants to stay at Ajax one more season.

Of course MDL would like to leave. The last 3 seasons were chaotic because we changed managers 3 times and didn't really solve our big problem: the entire midfield.

As a dutchman myself, I say he needed to go. We're in a re-building phase and not in a financial or organizational phase for players to become the best they can be. If he cares for his career and wants to re-join the top 10 elite CB's he's better off there. At the very least he can play RCB again with Pavard/Kimmich next to him

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Perhaps you can begin with how many caps Bremer has for his national team at 25 and then end with shutting the fuck up?

What does NT caps have anything to do with "lazy Brazilian who wants to be backseat driver of a parked bus" inane statement?

Since when is this dude lazy? He plays like a possessed warrior ala Chiellini.

Serie A defender of the season wanting to join Juve is bad thing now? And its said by a Juve fan no less?

How many games have you genuinely seen him play?

Lastly, are you on drugs? I blame Burke...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What does NT caps have anything to do with "lazy Brazilian who wants to be backseat driver of a parked bus" inane statement?

Since when is this dude lazy? He plays like a possessed warrior ala Chiellini.

Serie A defender of the season wanting to join Juve is bad thing now? And its said by a Juve fan no less?

How many games have you genuinely seen him play?

Lastly, are you on drugs? I blame Burke...
The statement isn’t inane at all, I thought it was quite funny myself since everyone knows Allegri is going to park the bus regardless. Maybe even more so now since Chiellini is gone.

I don’t put much stake in someone winning an award in Serie A these days. We’ve seen a shit ton of one season wonders. I’d much rather keep De Ligt but he made the right decision to leave. Everything about this club is just an attempt to revive the past instead of forward thinking.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just wow. I don’t know where to begin with this retarded comment.
A ‘murican who hates everything Italian and for some reasons still pretends he’s a Juve fan. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

We scored only one goal against villareal. And you’re blaming De Ligt for getting knocked out :lol:
He was at fault for 3 of their 4 goals :lol:

He’s a good defender, just not yet a great one and was worth nowhere near his transfer fee or wage in his time here.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
A ‘murican who hates everything Italian and for some reasons still pretends he’s a Juve fan. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

He was at fault for 3 of their 4 goals :lol:

He’s a good defender, just not yet a great one and was worth nowhere near his transfer fee or wage in his time here.
De Ligt's stans.

Rugano is a jabroni level for all the mistakes he makes.
De Ligt being at fault for 3 of villareal 4 goals being in parts worse than Rugano in that game. It's the attack's fault.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Is it fashionable for players who move to a club to talk about how the new training sessions are hard? Evra said the same thing about United.
Whatever makes you a fan favorite.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Is it fashionable for players who move to a club to talk about how the new training sessions are hard? Evra said the same thing about United.
Whatever makes you a fan favorite.
As a club you need to press on with that, despite become angry you must evaluate and learn maybe there is something wrong with your practices all this time
And with so much muscular injury during the last season, then it is really an indication there is a big wrong there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)