Matthijs de Ligt (31 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
What did De Ligt say during national duty?
: "Talks are currently being held and when the time comes, I will decide whether I will extend or whether I want to look further.

"I always look at what is best for myself in terms of the sporting project. Fourth place in a row twice is not good enough, we will have to make steps in that direction."
"Juventus is always a club that wants and has to become champions," said De Ligt. "Personally, this was my best year so far. In terms of playing time and the way I played."
"Whether I'm the man in the back? I don't know," he said. "The club have spoken to me in that way and I have shown this season through injuries to Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci what I am capable of."
Dnt like Bonucci at all, but he is right on this one

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
: "Talks are currently being held and when the time comes, I will decide whether I will extend or whether I want to look further.

"I always look at what is best for myself in terms of the sporting project. Fourth place in a row twice is not good enough, we will have to make steps in that direction."
"Juventus is always a club that wants and has to become champions," said De Ligt. "Personally, this was my best year so far. In terms of playing time and the way I played."
"Whether I'm the man in the back? I don't know," he said. "The club have spoken to me in that way and I have shown this season through injuries to Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci what I am capable of."
Dnt like Bonucci at all, but he is right on this one
I dont see anything wrong with this. Keyword ‘sporting project’.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
He basically said that the club is not performing well last season, that it has nothing to do with him (meaning the blame is somewhere else), and he'll look for other options instead of improving himself.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I dont see anything wrong with this. Keyword ‘sporting project’.
another thing that's wrong are his appearances , he is talking like he played good , the truth is he is one of the reasons why we got knocked out of chl (away game in Vilareall) , yeah we were shit , but he is one of the reasons .

Apr 12, 2004
Typical rubentus fans feeling slighted by any player who leaves
It's hard to think you live in the 90s when you don't. The landscape of the game is completely different. For ages Juve wasn't even the most popular club in their city. TV rights drive the bus now, sucking off an aging Ronaldo isn't going to make you world beaters overnight. I don't think Juve has done much WRONG as much as I think they could have done so much better.

- - - Updated - - -

another thing that's wrong are his appearances , he is talking like he played good , the truth is he is one of the reasons why we got knocked out of chl (away game in Vilareall) , yeah we were shit , but he is one of the reasons .
And this also is an issue. It's a team sport. Players make mistakes, sure, but you can't place the failure of many on the actions of the few. Grow up.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
It's hard to think you live in the 90s when you don't. The landscape of the game is completely different. For ages Juve wasn't even the most popular club in their city. TV rights drive the bus now, sucking off an aging Ronaldo isn't going to make you world beaters overnight. I don't think Juve has done much WRONG as much as I think they could have done so much better.

- - - Updated - - -

And this also is an issue. It's a team sport. Players make mistakes, sure, but you can't place the failure of many on the actions of the few. Grow up.
Yeah absolutely, he was one of the better players , but he is acting like it wasn’t his fault at all , I’m not blaming him for anything,but he was part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He just think that we play outdated tactics, where he will never show his true worth with that set of instructions. He goes for Nagelsman because he thinks that Julian will play modern football that suit his more

And dont forget that Ten Hag before his Ajax time learn some of his trade with Bayern II at the time Pep Guardiola there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)