Matthijs de Ligt (80 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
I'm glad there's other members that can see how much of a shit cunt Gordo is. How is this guy a moderator? It's mind boggling when you think about it.
If you can believe it, bromanseph, I used to be a moderator here, too. But I always had too much fun changing usernames randomly so people couldn't log in any more and shit.

Trust me, for your own sanity, ignore this thread as a bayern fan. Because all year long it will be filled with nothing but jealous toxic fat exes stuffing their face with cakes of regret, while spouting in 1000 different ways:
Why do you think I'm here? I live off of Schaedenfreude.

- - - Updated - - -

Heyyyyy nah

Heyyyyyy nah

My boyfriend's Black.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Look at my activity from the last 2-3 years here on tuz. 10 posts for the whole year, max. I pretty much left the whole damn forum because of that cunt GordoDeCentral. He walks around acting like he's a God amongst men because he's a moderator on a football forum lmao.

My wish is to have a 1 on 1 fight to the death with him and slaughter him like cattle, but he's too much of a pussy to do something like that.

Gordo is an oxygen thief and an absolute cunt of a human being, if he can even be considered one, the fucken neanderthal cunt.
Man wtf. GordoDeCentral might be an unfair moderator, but you went too far wanting to slaughter him. If i ever meet Gordo ill buy him beers.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2004
I like how posters can call each other cunts but when I call Alex Sandro one I get a couple warnings in my god damn inbox
Now that I think about it, most of these rules were made because of me.

1658434033438.png

- - - Updated - - -

"Pretend to be a moderator." :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

The point is its a pretty dumb rule when a lot worse things are posted without consequence.
I agree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

The point is its a pretty dumb rule when a lot worse things are posted without consequence.
Do they not have the mod forum any more? Where users can talk to the mods?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)