Matthijs de Ligt (26 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Rugani clearly did something big in his past life to get a life like this one. Play for Juventus and get millions just for jogging around and sitting on the bench, everyone here can sit too. and I bet you are sitting while you read this post. By that, you all actually can do what Rugani do

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm sure Molar is better wholesome relationship material, and Icardi is a fool to commit to Wanda, but if we're talking just smashing then Wanda has the soft curvy body of a real woman and the insecure needy air of an emotionally neglected childhood that she is pathologically driven to relive through degrading, non commital, sexual encounters.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He will be quality for Bayern and I didn't want to see him go but for now the 80mil is probably more useful to us in the short term rebuild and he apparently doesn't want to wait around so imo this transfer suits all parties involved.

Tuz too determined to see this in black or white... we either boned or got boned but that isn't the case imo

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He was the most expensive player in the squad, both for the book value and salary I think. If a CB is the most expensive,then one is doing something clearly wrong, that much is obvious.

He belonged to another project to be honest, The Tici's (pre covid) Galacticos. I'm glad we're past that, it's always felt unsustainable. He'll turn out to be a champion for sure but still, he was way too expensive in the first place.

No surprise that Bayern or EPL can afford what Juve can't, so I don't get some people's complaints. Sure, we should have milked this sale a bit more but it seems like they wanted to close it quickly and show up with money for Bremer.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Kahn said now that it was very very easy to make this deal :clap:
We wanted to sell. Unpopular opinion but I always thought we'd offload him eventually, because we couldn't give him more than he was already making here.Also, otherwise you don't make any market tbh, the inertia of the current squad on the books is still difficult to deal with and sustain. Long, fat contracts have backfired badly for the club in these past few years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)