Matthijs de Ligt (28 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He still gotta play for that next salary. We might lose 40 mil like you said but if it's a philosophy shift that saves us much over the long run then so be it.

Yep, we need to set a standard, like the club that are trying to buy our player.

They set their boundary with Kroos, Alaba, and now Lewa. The hint is the club has the final power, not the players. They do things on their own terms. Even if it means losing players for less or nothing.

This current Juve regime needs to set that same hard line and get over this "players will" mindset that Marrotta set in way back when.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
That doesn't make sense. You don't even know how good a 27 yr old De Ligt can be.
Yep that’s exactly why I would rather have Skriniar , already top defender .

De Ligt might be world class one day , he has the potential, but maybe he has already peaked and won’t improve , you don’t know this too .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yep, we need to set a standard, like the club that are trying to buy our player.

They set their boundary with Kroos, Alaba, and now Lewa. The hint is the club has the final power, not the players. They do things on their own terms. Even if it means losing players for less or nothing.

This current Juve regime needs to set that same hard line and get over this "players will" mindset that Marrotta set in way back when.
I dunno, still think it’s a risky and stupid to keep players who don’t want to be here. Unfortunately we aren’t an attractive enough team for foreign stars to want to stay with us long term and I don’t see that ever changing. This is why it sucks that Italian talent over the past 10-15 years has been so mediocre, because they’re pretty much the only ones willing to stay with us long term.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He's been decent for us, didn't really impressed me.

But the fact he's going to Bayern... like what? Farmers league ffs.
Didn't a team from the so called farmers league aka Frankfurt not just win the Europa League? :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

There's no incentive for Juve to agree soon unless Bayern pays the asking price or something that is at least close to it. If the first bid is anything to go by, I would advice you to prepare for stretched out transfer saga. Comewell hasn't shown any signs of backing down thus far in his Juventus stint, I doubt he plans on starting here. I think realistically something like ≈80 mil guaranteed + some bonuses could do it.
I'm not saying Juve agrees to a low offer, my point is if Bayern wants him to be able to travel with the team to the US then a new and quite improved bid should arrive soon. I imagine both clubs will settle in the category 70-80 mio euros + 5-10 in bonus.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Didn't a team from the so called farmers league aka Frankfurt not just win the Europa League? :shifty:
dont worry, if Bundes is a farmers league then the same goes for Serie A. Ppl get angry because Bayern goes for our player and from the media reports acts arrogant and is dictating the conditions of the transfer so they feel need to attack them. As I said the reality is that Bayern feeds their media with info they want to send and same goes for Juve, while the truth lies between those two reports.
No need to curse at Bayern which remains one of the few normal clubs.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
dont worry, if Bundes is a farmers league then the same goes for Serie A. Ppl get angry because Bayern goes for our player and from the media reports acts arrogant and is dictating the conditions of the transfer so they feel need to attack them. As I said the reality is that Bayern feeds their media with info they want to send and same goes for Juve, while the truth lies between those two reports.
No need to curse at Bayern which remains one of the few normal clubs.
I have great respect for Juve hence I want both clubs to find common ground. I'm a little baffled by some of the outrage directed towards Bayern in this thread, but as you say it makes sense.

Same goes for some of us Bayern fans when it comes to Lewa and Barca.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I have great respect for Juve hence I want both clubs to find common ground. I'm a little baffled by some of the outrage directed towards Bayern in this thread, but as you say it makes sense.

Same goes for some of us Bayern fans when it comes to Lewa and Barca.
now put yourself in my position, when im both Juve fan and Polish - i dont like what Bayern is doing in both cases, but the reality is that they are just protecting their business the best they can, any club would do the same.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Every league apart from EPL already is or soon will be a farmers league, their bottom feeders have more financial muscles than upper mid table clubs in any other league. Once the English pull their heads out of their asses no one else stands a chance.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
It is not when the release clause is 120. The discount comes from mdls wish to get out of italy but still you cannot have a 40% discount just because a player isnt happy.
nah, man, 120 m is a pipe dream, it would have any sense if he set the world apart or we would have Real, PSG and City fighting for him, but lets be real here, he didnt really improve from his Ajax days so selling him for the same price that he was bought makes some sense.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Beating a team from a 'farmers league' in the final on penalties.

Let's be honest the EL is a good competition but hardly a benchmark of quality.
To me, teams from a true farmers league doesn't win or compete for European Cups, hence I think it's rubbish to call the Bundesliga a farmers league. I get that it ain't the most competitive league out there, thats definitely true.

But in a true farmers league, the quality of the game is very low and poor.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
According to some he's wc, young and dutch so why not 120? Maguire was more, hernandes was more.. anyways i cant believe we cannot get a bayern player at a discount + money. We should insist or maybe arrivabene is afraid of another dybala scenario.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)