Matthijs de Ligt (33 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
1656542394962.png

#Juventus Ceo Maurizio #Arrivabene at Tuttosport on the future of #DeLigt: “It is impossible to keep those who want to leave. The important thing is to get up from the negotiating table satisfied in 3 ... ". #calciomercato

So... seems he does want to leave...

Mar 3, 2014
If we sell De Ligt, we will be so thin at CB. Bonucci is hardly a starter. You can’t count on Rugani. Gatti is unproven. Danilo can sometimes pitch in… with De Ligt sold, they probably need two CBs… I would love to see Pau Torres and Bremer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Rugani is a good 4th choice in Serie A. BonBon just needs to stay fit. Gatti is an unknown but he has impressed me for Italy. Give him a chance. And then there's still Danilo... The new guy needs to be a certainty 'though. Someone like Koulibaly.

Look at what Milan has/had... There's no need to panic.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
1656542394962.png

#Juventus Ceo Maurizio #Arrivabene at Tuttosport on the future of #DeLigt: “It is impossible to keep those who want to leave. The important thing is to get up from the negotiating table satisfied in 3 ... ". #calciomercato

So... seems he does want to leave...
Not so much he wants to leave but that he wants to extend with a much lower release clause, nearly what we paid for him years later. That just doesn't make sense for us.

Not that it comes as much of a surprise tbf, and rightfully so the club is not open to taking anymore crap from players and agents that should have no right to make new demands after they were already massively overpaid and mostly cuddled despite the on-pitch performances quite often not being up to the standard required.

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope that we have a proper replacement lined up already and that we milk the most out of this transfer, which i’d like to trust that we will.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
at this point I just hope he renew with a release clause for like 85-90m and whoever pay will pay else he'll stay.
if not we need to go all in for Koulibaly and Bremer
I agree but knowing our club we will sell him this summer. Im 99% sure of this.
Koulibaly - I really hope so since Koulibaly alone is better than MDL..
Bremer - If we want to improve our defense changing one player for another when the guy is MDL isnt enough

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
De Ligt might be a 100 mil. player on paper, but he is not a 100 mil. player on the field.
I will miss him, don't get me wrong. But replacing him with a cheaper alternative that offers the same ability, should be very plausible.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
De Ligt might be a 100 mil. player on paper, but he is not a 100 mil. player on the field.
I will miss him, don't get me wrong. But replacing him with a cheaper alternative that offers the same ability, should be very plausible.
Exactly, Romero, who had a much better season than MDL ever had for us, went for 50m. The experience in CL and playing for a better club make him maybe little more expensive than Romero, but that's 60-65m max. We are very lucky if someone pays close to 100m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)