Matthijs de Ligt (13 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Remember we paid 75 million euros for him.
And we should wait till he peaks at 30 :grin:.
Don't get me wrong he is a very good CB. But is he better then Bremer, Koulibaly, Tomori, Skriniar, Bastoni and others?

How much did these players cost? You don't need to spend a fortune on a CB. We should sell him if we can get 75 million euros or more.
That would help us alot this mercato, keep Demiral (Gatti, Bonucci) and get Bremer/Koulibaly and we would still have money left to invest on other positions.

We would come out as a stronger team, De Ligt was always a player who will move on sooner or later, that's a big reasons why we
should sell him. He is not the Mbappe of defenders let's be honest, he is a great one but we can replace him surely.
Some yeah some not (better than MDL). He isnt just replaceable... We could become stronger and richer if we sell him and replace him with want away Koulibaly..
Bastoni - I actually rate him but I wouldnt take him as the leader of our defense but rather as the other defender next to the leader.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
E3F35B60-4566-4619-8B6E-65775D38743F.jpeg

Probably just more speculations but it’s as well pointless to ignore that he himself was also quick to point out he has neither agreed or committed his future here yet when asked about his contract renewal talks in that dutch interview a couple of weeks ago…

- - - Updated - - -

Tbf i don’t think that he will be here for much longer, if not this summer than the next one will be it for sure, i just hope that we will make the most out of it when the time comes.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Tbf i don’t think that he will be here for much longer, if not this summer than the next one will be it for sure, i just hope that we will make the most out of it when the time comes.
Agree and I would negotiate 90M right now and move on. If everyone in the soccer world knows he's eventually leaving, the the clause will only go down further as time passes. All it appears MDL and his crew are concerned about is lowering the release to get a new contract. Hey, dude no excitement coming out of your mouth about regaining the scudetto? Management can't seem to get more right than wrong so do it now while the irons are hot. Like MDL but appears his head has already left Turin.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
There is still no agreement for the renewal of #DeLigt , there will be another meeting to talk about it
The priority of Juventus is to resolve the renewal before going for another central defender
[ @AlfredoPedulla ] via PuebloJuve

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Now it’s seems that we want to lower his salary to 7M

So basically this may end up with us lowering his clause to 70-80M and paying him 7M.

Might as well give him now to Chelsea with a bow…

Apr 29, 2006
It was obvious he isn't excited about staying here. I can't say I blame him too much, but we don't need sulking players. Going to MU is a joke, of course, but a lot of buddies gathering there and higher wages should be enough to convince him. We should get more than we paid for him so it wouldn't change too much for us. We would be ready to compete for championship in minimum 2 years. CL... a lot more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)