Matthijs de Ligt (93 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Of course he will be blamed, your husband is the one that put Juve in this financial mess. You are like Sam Jackson’s character in Django Unchained. Paratici is a fraud and a disgrace. You are delusional.
Blah blah blah yeah blame him for bringing this club generational talents like MDL and Chiesa, as if marotta didn't already jeopardise the club finances by over spending on players like costa and higuain who had no resale value.

- - - Updated - - -

Worries me more than nedved said de sciglio was the future of this club, no mention of de ligt.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Blah blah blah yeah blame him for bringing this club generational talents like MDL and Chiesa, as if marotta didn't already jeopardise the club finances by over spending on players like costa and higuain who had no resale value.

- - - Updated - - -

Worries me more than nedved said de sciglio was the future of this club, no mention of de ligt.
:blah: :blah: :blah: Yes, Marotta had his fair share of blunders. Everyone acknowledges that. However, your delusional bias and insistence on defending that repulsive cunt Tootsie is beyond pathetic. Even I don't defend Dybala to the extent that you leap to the defense of your god and savior Lord Tootsie.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
This talk is just Raiola playing mind games, but De Ligt was always going to leave the club eventually. When he signed for us I promised myself not to get too attached to the player, because he would not stay here for more than a couple of seasons.

He seems like a very ambitious player who wants to achieve as much as possible in his career. I believe, aside from the financial perspective, he saw Juve as a place to develop his defensive skills and then move on to his next destination.

Although looking at his performances lately he still has plenty of room for development before he can claim he is ready to move on.

I still hope he stays atleast two more seasons, because replacing our whole central defence in the next two seasons would be brutal.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Тhis is why I LOVE Allegri

“De Ligt could leave Juve at the end of the season. That’s how the market works, there are many clubs interested in signing him,” the Italian agent told Rai Sport.
However, Allegri believes the Dutchman will stay in Turin for many years.

“There is a standard path for everybody, players and coaches. De Ligt is a young player with quality, but he still needs to improve and will stay many years at Juventus, regardless of how many games he plays,” the coach said during his pre-match press conference ahead of Juventus vs. Milan.

“De Ligt is 22 years old. He is an excellent player. He joined Juventus from Ajax when he was only 20. After he arrived here, somebody wrote: ‘He is a future Ballon d’Or winner.’
“Guys, calm is needed. He is 20, but the Juventus jersey is a heavy one. Chiellini was probably not as good as De Ligt at his age, but at 27-28, he became a great player. It takes time.”

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He should be our future captain. If he leaves in the summer it means he has no belief in this club of returning back to its best. He is currently overpaid, so can't be an issue of cash unless a rich club come calling and offer more.

Lastly we are a selling club...if a 100m offer comes we know we sell.

I suppose bonucci and chiellini can play until the age of 45.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just don’t think we have enough to offer to keep the guy if he fulfills his potential. We’d have to improve to the point where we are competing on all fronts. De Ligt isn’t there yet so maybe he will stay, but even then I doubt it.

Meh. There are so many great players out there were we wouldn't have to constantly deal with that pain in the ass. Sucks that we are his bitch.
And we get none of them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
one of our best players, keep him until he wants to stay here. (unmotivated players can ask their agents to look for offers and then kindly fuck off.)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Decisions should be made, next season is his 4th season and has 5 contract years. Also a renewal with more salary will become a big issue, considering he’s already one of our best paid players
Yeah, Juve needs to think it though how far they can go for De Ligt, simply because his new contract will be a baseline for all the other stars of this team.

Just see what's happening at United now: Ronaldo just arrived and Raiola/Pogba want a contract that's close to Ronnie's. United removed/changed their salary cap and now they will have to cope with other players asking for the same/similar. For us it's Dybala and De Ligt at the moment.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah, Juve needs to think it though how far they can go for De Ligt, simply because his new contract will be a baseline for all the other stars of this team.

Just see what's happening at United now: Ronaldo just arrived and Raiola/Pogba want a contract that's close to Ronnie's. United removed/changed their salary cap and now they will have to cope with other players asking for the same/similar. For us it's Dybala and De Ligt at the moment.
Firstly a wage cap is not feasible in today world with greedy football agents and secondly the tax laws are favourable in Italy as we pay tax only on half of the salary for foreign players

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Firstly a wage cap is not feasible in today world with greedy football agents and secondly the tax laws are favourable in Italy as we pay tax only on half of the salary for foreign players
Explain this to Dybala who wants the same salary as De Ligt.
Right, he doesn't give a shit about tax advantages. He only cares about his paycheck and where it puts him within the club's ranks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)