Matthijs de Ligt (38 Viewers)

OP

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
  • Thread Starter #1,861
    Daje Matthijs !

De Ligt: "When you arrive at a club as important as Juve, there is pressure. It's difficult to adapt to a new system, but I am satisfied. I want to enjoy the moment, I am satisfied, we have won I am very happy, I am happy to be here."

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Daje Matthijs !

De Ligt: "When you arrive at a club as important as Juve, there is pressure. It's difficult to adapt to a new system, but I am satisfied. I want to enjoy the moment, I am satisfied, we have won I am very happy, I am happy to be here."
    Im very happy with your performance, and I'm happy to see you here. I just want to enjoy seeing you adapt to our system.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Mbappe of CB's

Paratici and Nedved deserve to be praised for this signing for all the flack they have gotten over the summer.
    Yep. Credit where credit is due. They targeted him, didn’t get stingy and haggle, signed him up nice and early.

Let’s hope we do the same with a top class midfielder (or two) next summer. Fuck knows we are going to need it.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Fantastic game and fantastic talent. His partnership with Bonucci is becoming massive. Between these two, Cuadrado and Alex Sandro, our defense looks imposing. Crazy to think that De Ligt is just a kid and that we are missing Chiellini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)