Matthijs de Ligt (19 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm visiting my in laws today who are EPL, celtic and united fan boys, when I bring up De Ligt they are quick to feel butt hurt and talk like his just a one season wonder. Lol these fuckers are burning and I'm enjoying it. Thank you paratici, you continue to upset a lot of retards deservedly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Brought his whole family to Turin for his signing. That's cool. Also, his brother is just as tall as him. Kid looks like 15. Sign this boy to the U-17

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Saw this post on Ratcafe.

Just wtf is this picture? De Ligt looks like a digital person from FIFA 15.

Either way, congratulations you big moron. You've just said hello to any sort of glory in your career. Honestly, even a guy like me wouldn't want to play as a professional in Serie A. They can keep on buying as many players as they want. The minute they arrive they become irrelevant. America's been doing the same thing since the early 90's and their league is still as uninteresting and irrelevant as ever. They don't care about the sport and it won't make a difference how many random average "stars" you buy or how many semi retired dorks you manage to lure over with your BUCKS. fecking franchise is a laughing stock and erodes pretty much the only thing you shouldn't touch. Just watch 20 000 fans show up for a division 2 game with not a star player within a million miles. Do you think they'd show up if you'd change the team logo to a JJ and renamed them? Go kill yourself.

It's SHIT Shit And BULLSHIT!! You cannot BUY your way to an interesting league. No one cares about the league - not one fecking bit. It's all down to culture within a country - and I don't care how many fans are there either. Your league is SHIT and it STINKS SHIT. You can buy as many freaking pubs as you like - no one will want to go there. Just stay within your own business and let your money roll and stay the hell away from football you big morons. It could have been pretty much anything as long as there's something in it for you. The way you go about things only shows how little you understand.

And de Ligt- you're an absolute zero today. You had enough money but you wanted MORE. Absolutely gutted for your fans. They must be so disappointed seeing you hide away in Serie A. And don't believe for a second we're impressed by this move. You're only embarrassing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)