Matthijs de Ligt (52 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's fucking disgusting how most people in world football want him to fail so that they can say Juve wasn't for him
Best team for a young CB to learn and perfect his game. At Barca he'd just become another pansy à la Pique.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you say it is as disgusting as majority of Juve fans wanting Pogba to fail at united so that they can say leaving Juve was bad for him?
That is because he's a dabbing idiot who only was here on holiday and toyed with his fans on social media. I don't have to want it anymore though, as it has already happened.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Kluivert is the academy director at Barcelona so you expect him to be salty. It’s a hard picking who his the bigger tool, him or Koeman.

Whenever we decide to sell De Ligt, I hope its to Real so these entitled Barca scums can whine further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i dont think de ligt regrets it all. hes still only 20 he has plenty of years ahead of him to learn from the best defenders at juventus until his inevitable transformation into a state of pure plusvalenza.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Kluivert is the academy director at Barcelona so you expect him to be salty. It’s a hard picking who his the bigger tool, him or Koeman.

Whenever we decide to sell De Ligt, I hope its to Real so these entitled Barca scums can whine further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully we can swap him with Maguire one day.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why the hell would he regret it? He's playing pretty much every match for the most notable Italian club in history and if he chose Barcelona he would be benched for Lenglet and Pique. Kluivert is just smoking too much dope. It's not like he signed for DC United, or fucked some prostitute in the red light and now has a bastard child.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)