Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2018
Last year they thought CR7 was going to their team. This year, they thought De Ligt was going to their team. They don’t play Champions League, they won’t win or, atleast, compite for the premier league championship, they have nothing a WC player would like for playing. They are a dead club and world class players don’t like dead clubs. They should accept it but they still in the negation phase.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Last year they thought CR7 was going to their team. This year, they thought De Ligt was going to their team. They don’t play Champions League, they won’t win or, atleast, compite for the premier league championship, they have nothing a WC player would like for playing. They are a dead club and world class players don’t like dead clubs. They should accept it but they still in the negation phase.
They still have shitloads of money and massive exposure (which means potential for more money through sponsorship) they should not have a problem signing players as long as they pony up for the wages.

No, unfortunately, they are still relevant because of that.

Jul 7, 2018
They still have shitloads of money and massive exposure (which means potential for more money through sponsorship) they should not have a problem signing players as long as they pony up for the wages.

No, unfortunately, they are still relevant because of that.
Yes but what i mean is: we have a better squad than them (probably top 3 or 5 of Europe); we have an excellent project for the club which has gave us very good results, what is the project of their team? Rebuild the team? Same project as Milan; we have Ronaldo as our main star, the GOAT of this game, every young player would LOVE to play with him. Also we have Chiellini, one of the best CB in the world with a lot of experience perfect to a boy like De Ligt. What they have? Bailly as an example for De Ligt? An angry Pogba as main star? They can give good wages but we too; we win every year our league and we are looking forward for winning the Champions League (which we have good chances to make it) and they play for the 6th position in the PL and for the EL.

What i mean with all these is that Man Utd can’t compite against the top teams for signing a WC player. And is surprising how shock they are because De Ligt choose us over them. They really think De Ligt made a bad decisition choosing us. If they were Barça fans, well, at least they could discuse it, but Man Utd? No way.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
on twitter many are adamant he will be in KL1559 which I don't believe - footballers travel with private jets
I've been wondering that the entire time that he will end up traveling commercial lol

- - - Updated - - -

the GLEX just made a lower case b....he is off to barca :scared:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
This one is of the most interest to me...looks like its from Turin to Nice...its about the right time that everyone says its supposed to go down. My bet is we are picking him up.

https://www.flightradar24.com/C510/214f78e7
@Hustini

Me reporting. This plane landed in Cannes, the same place where a private jet landed a few hours earlier coming from Amsterdam. Coincidence?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:panic:

- - - Updated - - -

@Hustini

Me reporting. This plane landed in Cannes, the same place where a private jet landed a few hours earlier coming from Amsterdam. Coincidence?
Not at all. Remember, one from Cannes flew to Turin too? Maybe I have it backwards I don't remember LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my message to Mark this morning:

Private flight from Cannes landed in Turin. At the same time, a private flight from AMS landed in Cannes.

- - - Updated - - -

The deal is going down right now IMO.

All week you couldn't connect the dots between AMS/TURIN/NICE/CANNES...now its all happening.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
:panic:

- - - Updated - - -

Not at all. Remember, one from Cannes flew to Turin too? Maybe I have it backwards I don't remember LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my message to Mark this morning:

Private flight from Cannes landed in Turin. At the same time, a private flight from AMS landed in Cannes.

- - - Updated - - -

The deal is going down right now IMO.

All week you couldn't connect the dots between AMS/TURIN/NICE/CANNES...now its all happening.
Perhaps all of Agnelli, Raiola and de Ligt are coming together at one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)