Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
who gives a shit about maguire another over rated soon to be overpaid English player, they rave about all these English players but if they are all worth the money why does the national team always fail so epically? I live in England I watch these players and none of them are worth half the money they go for

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
who gives a shit about maguire another over rated soon to be overpaid English player, they rave about all these English players but if they are all worth the money why does the national team always fail so epically? I live in England I watch these players and none of them are worth half the money they go for
Doesn't EPL have that home grown players rule, so they will always overpay from those home grown players, especially now when they have most money.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
I love how Barca/United fans are saying he's only joining Juve for the wages. The same fans also say Juve are broke and don't have the same wage structure as their illustrious clubs. That's some amusing logic. A broke Italian club with a poor wage structure is outbidding them for the most promising young defender of this generation.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I love how Barca/United fans are saying he's only joining Juve for the wages. The same fans also say Juve are broke and don't have the same wage structure as their illustrious clubs. That's some amusing logic. A broke Italian club with a poor wage structure is outbidding them for the most promising young defender of this generation.
It’s like right wingers complaining about lazy, atheist Muslim immigrants that steal handouts and jobs at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)