Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I mean, they're worth a lot more. So, sorta.
Well that's particularly true, they're richer but our owners are richer, they can do new deals with their own companies, anyway they think within a year things can change (even though we have been stronger since 2013) .

Why would any good/great footballer go there, hell I would choose Napoli over Man utd atm .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
“Who cares about Juventus or their league? What they are accused of is properly factual, one of the shadiest footballing places in general is Italy.”

Juve are one of the most bent clubs in existence, so it's easy for them to stay on top. They have a disgusting history of corruption and it just gets swept under the carpet. Horrible rabble.”

“If we actually manage to fix up in the near future, I wouldn't be surprised to see him come here after Juve.”

“Probably Maguire. Proven in the League. Can De Ligt hack it with the pace and power in Premier League anyway?”

The most glorious one:
Now he can use Juve as a stepping stone to United instead of the other way around. Hopefully they feck up the CL group stages and we can watch the chunky beggar trying to chase Dan James around the field in the Europa. If only”

Just a few of the comedy gold. They are so butt hurt :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
“Who cares about Juventus or their league? What they are accused of is properly factual, one of the shadiest footballing places in general is Italy.”

Juve are one of the most bent clubs in existence, so it's easy for them to stay on top. They have a disgusting history of corruption and it just gets swept under the carpet. Horrible rabble.”

“If we actually manage to fix up in the near future, I wouldn't be surprised to see him come here after Juve.”

“Probably Maguire. Proven in the League. Can De Ligt hack it with the pace and power in Premier League anyway?”

The most glorious one:
Now he can use Juve as a stepping stone to United instead of the other way around. Hopefully they feck up the CL group stages and we can watch the chunky beggar trying to chase Dan James around the field in the Europa. If only”

:touched: these are always the best.

pick a world class player... "b..but can he really hack it with the pace and power of EPL?"

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Well that's particularly true, they're richer but our owners are richer, they can do new deals with their own companies, anyway they think within a year things can change (even though we have been stronger since 2013) .

Why would any good/great footballer go there, hell I would choose Napoli over Man utd atm .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even Merda are a more preferable choice. Look how desperately Lukaku wants to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

They sell more pants and jerseys to Asian than us, so indeed in their heads they are a bigger club.
For how long I wonder, if they stop attracting top tier talent they will fall behind in popularity.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

The most glorious one:

They are delusional, but most of them trying to troll tuz for sure. Them quotes are a bit too shitty, even for redcafe.

Mar 3, 2014
Re: United - clearly it's a commercial power house created off the back of Ferguson, but at this point: there is no big team less desirable. The team is so poorly managed with a managerial carousel & no real market strategy. As Raiola said: they're in a big decline. That team needs to be gutted.and replaced with a manager who will be given the resources to build a team with a vision because right now they team is full of underperformers, mediocre english players who have been overrated as stars, and legitimate stars who don't want to play there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I always hated them. Inter and Man United were my most hated clubs growing up. I had a certain amount of respect for the Fergie era even though I hated them but now they have became everything I wished they would and it's great to see. They are disgusting and pathetic.
They were a lot like us for a while. Much better than the rest, universally despised. Now they're fucking desperate and have been for a while. It would be like our 07 to 10 era for about 10 years or so, horrible.

Unfortunately at this point they've all bought into what a huge club they are, they (sometimes) begrudgingly accept that Real Madrid are a bigger club, but then it's a close thing. Whereas we have our victory slogans they have the "biggest club in the world" one to use as a comfort blanket, even during these shambolic days. The value of the club as an entity is a safety net, and to them it's surely only a season away before they are back being the old Yanited sweeping all before them.

They're a shitshow, and the only thing that stops them being another Inter or Milan is their huge turnover. That and playing in a big competition, something they definitely had a big helping hand in creating, but now barely participate in.

United fans reading this know I'm right, but bias is a great thing. One of my best mates is a United fan, and bless him he's as deluded as they come. Shame.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They're being salty over a player that they were not even interested in.
Oh no they were interested in him.

The problem is De Ligt is not a mentally deficient oaf and would never think to waste his career in that shit-heap of a club. They are truly a shell of their former Ferguson-led glory. Finished.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Oh no they were interested in him.

The problem is De Ligt is not a mentally deficient oaf and would never think to waste his career in that shit-heap of a club. They are truly a shell of their former Ferguson-led glory. Finished.
DeLigt might have been plan B or C for them, but plan A has always been Maguire imo. Quality defender and simply out of reach for a club like us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)