Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
'juve was following De Ligt since 2 years ago so much so that he was invited to visit the training facilities when he was in Turin for an award over 18 months ago, that's when most of you did not even know about his existence.

Last year they already made an offer for 30 M before his stellar season and it was rejected (now it seems based on a gentlemen agreement that Ajax is reneging) . Now there is no particular scandal in trying to stick to that agreement nor from Ajax point of view in trying to get more out of the deal based on last season, bearing in mind that the package Raiola was able to agree for de ligt was also based on the assumption that Ajax stuck to the deal. Now they will probably find a middle ground but that is just a normal negotiation.'

Great job if true

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Nonetheless is not wrong. De Ligt visited Juventus training ground, Continassa, museum and facilities last year when Italy faced with Netherland in friendly game. He was invited from Paratici and Nedved to do that and he accepted. He was only Netherland player who was invited from Juventus to take Juventus tour (visiting all important buildings, museum, facilities, stadium, press conference office and so on). I'm sure that important people of Juventus have had de Ligt on pick few years ago from moment when he debut for Ajax and that they worked in silence with him and Raiola.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
'juve was following De Ligt since 2 years ago so much so that he was invited to visit the training facilities when he was in Turin for an award over 18 months ago, that's when most of you did not even know about his existence.

Last year they already made an offer for 30 M before his stellar season and it was rejected (now it seems based on a gentlemen agreement that Ajax is reneging) . Now there is no particular scandal in trying to stick to that agreement nor from Ajax point of view in trying to get more out of the deal based on last season, bearing in mind that the package Raiola was able to agree for de ligt was also based on the assumption that Ajax stuck to the deal. Now they will probably find a middle ground but that is just a normal negotiation.'

Great job if true

If this is true, it only goes to show that the Momblanos and Di Marzos in this world know sh*t. No one knows what happens behind closed doors.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nonetheless is not wrong. De Ligt visited Juventus training ground, Continassa, museum and facilities last year when Italy faced with Netherland in friendly game. He was invited from Paratici and Nedved to do that and he accepted. He was only Netherland player who was invited from Juventus to take Juventus tour (visiting all important buildings, museum, facilities, stadium, press conference office and so on). I'm sure that important people of Juventus have had de Ligt on pick few years ago from moment when he debut for Ajax and that they worked in silence with him and Raiola.

We are the jedi ninjas of the transfer market

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
They seriously thought they had a chance in getting him up until a few minutes ago. de Ligt probably saw that squad and said to himself "how am I going to get any playing time ahead of Phil Jones, Smalling, Lindelof, and Baily?" He chose us by default.
I understand fans, but most of the english media were reporting Manchester United target has agreed terms with Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)