Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I feel confident about it being done. Atm no one else seems to be in the race. Deals can take time, Barella to Inter is done today, still we knew for weeks that he wanted Inter and they wanted him, same with James to Napoli.

Lets have patience, I could see this going on for another week, but I hope it will be solved before monday.

hanko

Mar 15, 2019
If the rumours were true than our second bid was 67 million euros plus bonus to eventually take the figure around 75 million euros I don't know what Ajax do they want 75 million euros plus bonus
Ajax want 75m and ontop of that a bonus which is a completely reasonable price still since you guys will give him a 150m release clause aswell. Giving him a release clause is a mistake though cus if its 150m it will definitely get activated in 2-3 years.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The want straight cash money
Hope you are right but I can't understand if they want 75 million euros why 67 million euros plus 8 million bonus is not enough unless they want 75 million euros plus additional bonus as was the case with De Jong transfer fee 75 million euros plus 11 million bonus

- - - Updated - - -

Ajax want 75m and ontop of that a bonus which is a completely reasonable price still since you guys will give him a 150m release clause aswell. Giving him a release clause is a mistake though cus if its 150m it will definitely get activated in 2-3 years.
First let him justify this price tag hopefully playing alongside bonucci and chiellini will help him improve further

hanko

Mar 15, 2019
Hope you are right but I can't understand if they want 75 million euros why 67 million euros plus 8 million bonus is not enough unless they want 75 million euros plus additional bonus as was the case with De Jong transfer fee 75 million euros plus 11 million bonus

- - - Updated - - -

First let him justify this price tag hopefully playing alongside bonucci and chiellini will help him improve further
Havent you been watching him last season? He is worth that pricetag lol multiple clubs were ready to pay that price aswell and if anything bonucci will improve from playing with de ligt not the other way around

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Havent you been watching him last season? He is worth that pricetag lol multiple clubs were ready to pay that price aswell and if anything bonucci will improve from playing with de ligt not the other way around
I am not doubting his potential but this is different League and playing for juve is different to playing Ajax this is perfect environment for him and he gets to play alongside two stalwarts chiellini and bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)