Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Maybe De Ligt is just a present from Raiola as a favor for competing with Real for Pogba just so we can increase the bidding price and therefore Raiola's commission from the upcoming transfer.
Wouldn't even be a surprise. I'm sure we are interested in Pogba and all of our staff have acknowledged as much before, but realistically there is no way we can afford him without a big sale, so us being used for their gain would be a good tactic. Then maybe when he gets bored of arsing around in Madrid he'll come back here when he is 30 and arse around a bit more before he joins Miami FC or whatever they are called.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 13, 2015
Wouldn't even be a surprise. I'm sure we are interested in Pogba and all of our staff have acknowledged as much before, but realistically there is no way we can afford him without a big sale, so us being used for their gain would be a good tactic. Then maybe when he gets bored of arsing around in Madrid he'll come back here when he is 30 and arse around a bit more before he joins Miami FC or whatever they are called.
Yeah, that's my logic too. I can't see how can we financially afford Pogba in addition to De Ligt without a big sacrifice.

Man Utd. are about to loose a major franchise player in terms of marketing gains so the only viable solution might be to send Dybala that way so they can adequately replace Pogba.

However, latest reports suggest that Sarri wants to keep Dybala and Costa around so I don't see any other players that Man utd would be potentially interested in adding them to the deal except for maybe A. Sandro.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Haha no sorry I meant Pogba is toxic. You are right about Khedira he seems to be an important player in the dressing room.
Pogba of Man Utd - Yap but he had a reason to be that toxic guy..
Pogba of Juventus - Nothing toxic about him.. Only playing Instagram too much..

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Pogba of Man Utd - Yap but he had a reason to be that toxic guy..
Pogba of Juventus - Nothing toxic about him.. Only playing Instagram too much..
He was disrespectful before he went back to United. I still haven't got over his whole 'first never follow campaign' he made us seem like a stepping stone the prick genuinely believe she was going on to bigger and better things.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Maybe you could translate.
Qatari propaganda:
With Juventus appearing in pole position to recruit Matthijs de Ligt, Ajax Amsterdam's central defender would be reluctant to sign in favor of the reigning Italian champions.
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the young Dutch international (19 years old) would ask questions about the style of play practiced by Maurizio Sarri and would not be sure to want to evolve under his orders.
This could revive FC Barcelona, also interested in the Oranje player or Manchester United, who have been closely monitoring the situation, says the daily.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Qatari propaganda:
With Juventus appearing in pole position to recruit Matthijs de Ligt, Ajax Amsterdam's central defender would be reluctant to sign in favor of the reigning Italian champions.
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the young Dutch international (19 years old) would ask questions about the style of play practiced by Maurizio Sarri and would not be sure to want to evolve under his orders.
This could revive FC Barcelona, also interested in the Oranje player or Manchester United, who have been closely monitoring the situation, says the daily.
What does it have to do with Qatar?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I expected to see him arrive last week after all the talk about it being done and Juve working fast to make it official. Everyone said wait untill July 1st. Then I thought we would wait for a few days maybe wrap up Ranjit and Buffon then announce De Ligt but nope.

I still think we will sign him but there is some reason for concern .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I expected to see him arrive last week after all the talk about it being done and Juve working fast to make it official. Everyone said wait untill July 1st. Then I thought we would wait for a few days maybe wrap up Ranjit and Buffon then announce De Ligt but nope.

I still think we will sign him but there is some reason for concern .

tenor.gif

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)