Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
United about to drop 80 to 90 milllion on maguire and we offer 55 for MDL classic.
We produce such insulting offers that you can't help but laugh and wonder whether it's Juve just trolling as usual

This art form of course founded and perfected by our very own Mozart :beppe:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Reminds me of the aguero transfer saga Atletico Madrid wanted 45 million euros we offered 32 million euros and Tiago which Atletico Madrid rejected and Manchester city signed him
Haha don't even remind that saga , i was so hyped, I really believed we could sign him

Never ever fettl the same , but this saga gives me same feeling,my only hope is Raiola , he has good relations with Juve .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
You have to still take into consideration the economic scene though

Nationalist party in power trying to kickstart an economy that has been bringing up the rear of the EU for more than a decade. The rich will be taxed to kickstart that economy, especially if you are not a citizen earning wages within their borders

Raiola is well aware of these things and knows that he can get his clients and his own payday else where with much less fuckery

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You have to still take into consideration the economic scene though

Nationalist party in power trying to kickstart an economy that has been bringing up the rear of the EU for more than a decade. The rich will be taxed to kickstart that economy, especially if you are not a citizen earning wages within their borders

Raiola is well aware of these things and knows that he can get his clients and his own payday else where with much less fuckery
I am still not sure what is going on with these tax laws. Some say there are large incentives for foreign imports, some say no, some say in the future but not yet :boh:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
This is as close to a risk free transfer as you can get, either we get a really good cb for many years to come, he plays well here and we make a large profit, or he dosnt play that well, but im 100% positive we could get our money back regardless of his form here.

Just pay the fucken money, reminds me of my Nonna trying to bargain for everything she buys

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is as close to a risk free transfer as you can get, either we get a really good cb for many years to come, he plays well here and we make a large profit, or he dosnt play that well, but im 100% positive we could get our money back regardless of his form here.

Just pay the fucken money, reminds me of my Nonna trying to bargain for everything she buys
It's most likely a bs story anyway. Like we are going to be haggling down like this for a generational defender. It's not even Pararici's M.O, every fee signing has been good money. With Beppe you'd think twice.

Journalists get impatient too, they have to fill silence and blank pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)