Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
:cool:

Marcello Lippi: "I’ve seen plenty of greats, like Alessandro Nesta, Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Ciro Ferrara, Fabio Cannavaro, and Marco Materazzi. I’ve never seen anyone like De Ligt at his age."

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Why is there that clause? Psg could easily pay that in a years time and we would lose important player while Chiellini nears retirement.
Yeah let’s pay 150 million and a 30 million salary instead of 75 million and a 20 million salary. Makes perfect sense

- - - Updated - - -

Because Raila insists on clause. Such next year could take some team De Ligt from PSG.
What makes you think Raiola won’t insist on a clause next time?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think it’s natural to be worried that he would want to leave in a few years, but remember that moving from Ajax to Juve is a far bigger step than moving to Barca or Real from Juve. We are one of the most attractive clubs for players today, sporting wise and financially.

Last edited:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Even if he will have a release clause it's not like he is certain to leave if somebody tests us. I mean. He can go anywhere right now. Why not just join Barca now if this is the dream? Don't fear the release clause, de Ligt has chosen Juve, he won't leave just because somebody comes forward with an offer. And if it's €150m next year we've already made a huge profit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)