Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don't be like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, i can be angry and dissapointed on club decisions but tbh i will never stop watching Juve,no matter what happens...but that's me.
I have been angry and disappointed at club decisions many times, assigning Sarri was way much more than a disappointment, it was much more than anger triggering. It was deceit.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm almost certain that's not Nicolussi, he has a big ass nose you can't miss. Does look like a young De Ligt.

It is / was customary in those games to have youth kids from the home team as mascots for both teams. For example I've never seen a Juve youth team with a black keeper, but I imagine Ajax have had a few.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It’s not that bad mate! I understand your deception but st this point might as well give Quasimodo a chance. I’m sure you will be happy and pleased once we announce De Ligt, it’s a huge deal, I’m telling you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why is it that we have to give someone a chance? Are we a charity? In fact, we are. I forgot about all the donations we've made in the recent years.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
That's a guy from our Primavera. Hans Nicolussi
Well, judging from the audience this might be very well be in Amsterdam when Juve won 1-2 to Ajax, and the kid looks more like de Ligt than Hans to me.
Not saying it is necessarily true though

Is someone able to find the full Juve line up with mascots? Maybe we can spot more players from either Juve or Ajax

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm almost certain that's not Nicolussi, he has a big ass nose you can't miss. Does look like a young De Ligt.

It is / was customary in those games to have youth kids from the home team as mascots for both teams. For example I've never seen a Juve youth team with a black keeper, but I imagine Ajax have had a few.
That's racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)