Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,749
    https://www.sport-english.com/en/ne...-to-get-barca-to-match-juventus-offer-7522316
    I sincerly hope this isn't true. I don't want a player who goes wherever the money leads him to and I can see him leaving immediately once Barca come knocking with a mega-million pound contract. Doubt he'd show any loyalty for this club and he could have a negative influence in the locker room as well.
    barca media pissed/butthurt. #fakenews
    the great barca not getting a coveted player? Losing him to The Old Lady?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Its the fact that he apparently 'contacted' barca to equal our offer which shows that his heart lies elsewhere. Seems like a spoilt brat tbh. Don't want that kind of attitude in this club.
    sounds like bs and even if it is true he has said numerous times that Raiola is handling all of it so blame it on Raiola who we already know is a greedy fat bitch.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Its the fact that he apparently 'contacted' barca to equal our offer which shows that his heart lies elsewhere. Seems like a spoilt brat tbh. Don't want that kind of attitude in this club.
    Barca are super butthurt ever since this transfer saga has gone south for them.

Abidal few weeks ago posted a cryptic tweet implying De Ligt has his heart elsewhere and doesn't want to play for Barca. These holier than thou morons expect every player in the world to come begging to play for them.

All De Ligt is doing here is taking the best possible decision for his career all aspects considered and there is nothing wrong in taking a bit more time to see what's best for him. He has to lookout for his best interests at the end of the day.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Chainsaw and axe, my dear Orgut. Machetes are for malarial swamps in mosquito-infested, third world banana republics.

Playing with a chainsaw and axe (and other similar tools) is what I do for a living. I take it you never get out of the transfer section of this forum? :heart: @Wittl
    Nope..Socialize is for losers ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)