Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Have I told you about the cycle? I will present it for De Ligt but it is in fact for almost any transfer that we don't end up signing.

Weekend hot rumors about De Ligt to anticipate Monday. Monday nothing happens of course. Tuesday the news fade. Wednesday one or two sources start the wave again, by Friday a few more catch on, weekend very hot. Rinse and repeat
:agree:
Like back when we were losers and waited on mondays for Aguero. We were back on that cycle as soon as we signed Sarri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
deligt is no cristeinsen. and remmeber that sarri made koulibaly the player he is now and made albiol look semi-decent although he is crapp.
I wouldnt call Albiol crap as I rated him as average to a little more than average and I still rate him the same - I wouldnt call him a good defender but I wouldnt call him crap either...
As for Koulibaly - He became a monster under Sarri but you cant really know if it is the Sarri effect or that Koulibaly is just that good and would succeed should Napoli not had Sarri in the past..

- - - Updated - - -

You have sound like a Napoli fan for the past 5 years. So shut it.
Seriously - You answer me?!
You whine about cycles and say we are in another losing cycle before results even came in.. It is nothing like that lets go for Aguero and then we cant get him - It is a totally different thing...

Im not the one who complain about someone before he even touches a ball..

As for shut it - you can try that attitude with your family and friends not with me..

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I wouldnt call Albiol crap as I rated him as average to a little more than average and I still rate him the same - I wouldnt call him a good defender but I wouldnt call him crap either...
As for Koulibaly - He became a monster under Sarri but you cant really know if it is the Sarri effect or that Koulibaly is just that good and would succeed should Napoli not had Sarri in the past..
you can't deny though that under Sarri Koulibaly grew as a man. I can't find quotes, but I remember that after his breakout season the guy and his agent came off as quite the douche pair in their interviews, yet for the past 2 years he's been a loyal model professional for Napoli. he could have gone down the Pogba route really easy

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
you can't deny though that under Sarri Koulibaly grew as a man. I can't find quotes, but I remember that after his breakout season the guy and his agent came off as quite the douche pair in their interviews, yet for the past 2 years he's been a loyal model professional for Napoli. he could have gone down the Pogba route really easy
I dont deny and I do give Sarri some credit

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If only you knew the backbreaking hours I work from April-November each year. It would make you 9-5 office boys cry.

And once the tears ceased, you would laugh at my low wages.

:cry:
But you're gonna have a CR7 body forever while 9-5 office boys will have Ronaldo9 current shape

I'm almost a workaholic so I might be worst and will have former Pipa's shape, OMG that's depressing indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)