Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Better than watching Sarri ruin him. Tuz talks about Allegri being a bad coach for youngsters, but Sarri played almost exclusively his veteran starting XI at Napoli and Chelsea. ADL bitched about him not rotating and using the young players all the time.
But they will play revolutionary attacking football not seen by an Italian

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Better than watching Sarri ruin him. Tuz talks about Allegri being a bad coach for youngsters, but Sarri played almost exclusively his veteran starting XI at Napoli and Chelsea. ADL bitched about him not rotating and using the young players all the time.
deligt is no cristeinsen. and remmeber that sarri made koulibaly the player he is now and made albiol look semi-decent although he is crapp.

Jun 6, 2015
deligt is no cristeinsen. and remmeber that sarri made koulibaly the player he is now and made albiol look semi-decent although he is crapp.
Albiol has been a Spain international for years playing for the likes of Valencia and Real Madrid. The way he played at Napoli is at most his normal level. Koulibaly indeed has improved a lot at Napoli. He wasn't "made" by Sarri though.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
oh look at me i'm Canadian I don't have to get up in the morning for work because I live in the woods and pretend be a lumberjack, you 'luxury log cabin building' ass hoe.
If only you knew the backbreaking hours I work from April-November each year. It would make you 9-5 office boys cry.

And once the tears ceased, you would laugh at my low wages.

:cry:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Have I told you about the cycle? I will present it for De Ligt but it is in fact for almost any transfer that we don't end up signing.

Weekend hot rumors about De Ligt to anticipate Monday. Monday nothing happens of course. Tuesday the news fade. Wednesday one or two sources start the wave again, by Friday a few more catch on, weekend very hot. Rinse and repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)