Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
but he did well under the SAME coach in the SAME team the year before. I can understand a couple bad months of form but hell, an entire season?

I really hope Sarri is the cure to whatever issue he had last year.

- - - Updated - - -

And another season like last we won't make 3x what we paid for him because people will look at him as a bullet dodge and a high risk buy

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
but he did well under the SAME coach in the SAME team the year before. I can understand a couple bad months of form but hell, an entire season?

idk maybe he was depressed and really it wasnt the same he played much deeper last season practically a midfielder.

dont you remember the infamous heatmaps?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

And another season like last we won't make 3x what we paid for him because people will look at him as a bullet dodge and a high risk buy
This year he played RW.

RW: 1,163 minutes: 1 goal + 2 assists

CF/SS: 1,472 minutes: 8 goals + 4 assists

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
lol you guys are talking about Dybala as if he was bad signing and not a player who had several tremendous seasons but is coming off of one poor one where we struggled to find an appropriate role for him.

we will try to fit him in but if it doesnt work worst case scenario we sell him for 3x what we paid. how awful.
No.. But he had some good ones..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
are you applying for the dybala haters list?
No, I even like Dybala and think he has a very high potential but up to now I`d say he had some good seasons and one bad one..
Dybala is capable of way more than he did so far.. When we first saw him we thought he is going to be second to Messi along with Neymar and Mbappe but did he achieve that?! Nope! He was a starter and a rotation player but he was never carrying us..
He had one season in which he started like a monster and it seems like he is going to explode into what we expected but then he faded..
I believe he can be that player but since now its a bit tough to tell I`d sell him if it means getting who I think will be a better guarantee for us (Pogba and even J.Felix although way unproven.. This ship has probably sailed now anyway..).

Is Dybala going to be that monster?! Maybe.. but after all these years I dont know anymore..

- - - Updated - - -

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Doesn't change the fact that we're becoming a POS club. Losing our identity by the day this summer.

Sarri in charge
No stripes
Shitty logo
Tickets 20% price increase
12m net wages for 19 year old potential stars
Ramsey

It goes on and on.
:agree:

Not to mention Dybalol and Pogpute being our last #10's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)