Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Bonucci and Rugani are both worth 30m. Sandro is worth at least 60m.

The worth of a player is determined by what a foolish EPL club is willing to pay for them.

Apr 17, 2013
GDM
future: "Impossible to remain at Ajax. I don't know if he'll go to Barcelona or Bayern"

Heading into the second leg against Juventus, Ajax are hoping to repeat their success at the Bernabeu and knock another giant out of the Champions League. A big part of their run has been central defender Matthijs de Ligt, who has been rumored to be leaving the club in the summer. In fact, Ajax manager Erik ten Hag has weighed in on the rumors in an interview to German publication Suddeutsche Zeitung, saying this about his star defender's future: "It surely will not be here at Ajax. There isn't any possibility that he can remain. There are too many clubs interested in him. He will leave this summer, but I don't know if he will go to Bayern or Barcelona." One thing that is certain is that the Ajax manager did not mention Juventus, despite the bianconeri's known interest: "Our team plays with courage and creativity. This is in part thanks to de Ligt, who is our captain. He has great courage. The majority of players in Holland play with the ball at their feet, but he instead adores the art of defending. It's something new here in Holland." The player himself, is set to leave Holland for a new adventure.
So bayern have pavard hernandez sule hummels boateng martinez but it's not enought. Same for Barça with umtiti pique and lenglet.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
GDM

So bayern have pavard hernandez sule hummels boateng martinez but it's not enought. Same for Barça with umtiti pique and lenglet.
If he had said Juventus it would have been destabilizing the player and the team since we play them

I don't think Bayern has been strongly linked to De Ligt

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
GDM

Martinez is CDM, Boateng and Hummels are probably both gone or at least one, Pavard is RB backup and Lucas and Sule are only CB's.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
GDM

i think barca want to sell umtiti for delijt. umtiti injury is apparently a big one and de lijt can be their cb for the next 15 years.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Martinez is CDM, Boateng and Hummels are probably both gone or at least one, Pavard is RB backup and Lucas and Sule are only CB's.
Martinez is as comfortable playing CB as he is at CDM. Pavard can play both RB & CB and Lucas can play CB & LB (played LB for France at the World Cup). You’re right about Boateng and Hummels though.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Martinez is as comfortable playing CB as he is at CDM. Pavard can play both RB & CB and Lucas can play CB & LB (played LB for France at the World Cup). You’re right about Boateng and Hummels though.
You certainly haven't watched Martinez as CB many times, i'd rather rely on a player from youth academies at CB than him. Javi at CDM and Javi at CB are two different planets.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #537
    what's left after kicking us out?
    Saying fuck Juve, I'm going to Farca?

LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)