Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
it won't only depend on juve. barca want him, they can offer a higher salary, and barca is probably a more attractive option for a young player. i wouldn't get too excited about this transfer.
I think that after spending 86mln on the other kid they'd need to sell first.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Sep 13, 2015
I'm not against this transfer but if we have to splash 70 mill for a 19 year old boy I think we should rather invest those money in a new proven playmaker.

Right now we truly lack someone who can make intelligent passes in the box that will result in goalscoring opportunities.

Currwntly we're only spreading the play horizontaly and make crosses. I reckon we need to be multidimensional if our plan is to be a major force in Europe.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm not against this transfer but if we have to splash 70 mill for a 19 year old boy I think we should rather invest those money in a new proven playmaker.

Right now we truly lack someone who can make intelligent passes in the box that will result in goalscoring opportunities.

Currwntly we're only spreading the play horizontaly and make crosses. I reckon we need to be multidimensional if our plan is to be a major force in Europe.
Both midfield and defence should be priorities. But defence is more urgent in my opinion

Sep 13, 2015
Both midfield and defence should be priorities. But defence is more urgent in my opinion
I fully agree about strengthening both segments as we have ageing players.
However, I think that I'd rather spend less money on a defender with significant potential and professional mentality who can absorb tactical awareness from BBC.

I'm sure we can find a new prospect that would cost much less than indulge in a reckless bidding war with Bayern, Barcelona and others to acquire a 19 year old boy who won nothing, costs 70 mill and leave him on the bench most of the time.

Imo, higher priority should be acquiring a creative playmaker who can surge forward and create chances. Atm, we truly suffer when our only creative midfielder Pjanic is not on the field.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ajax to use the middle finger in return. (Gep)
So Rogerio+40M for De Ligt and middle finger - Sounds like a deal to me :D

I wonder if we could loan middle finger to Inter - With Inter`s way of doing business they might even pay us for it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)