Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Van der Vaart: "Bayern must take De Ligt, he is certainly a great player for them. I would recommend going there. Although I always have said to see him as a good player for Juventus. ( :tuttosport: ) He is only nineteen years old and has the charisma and security of a thirty-year-old player. He speaks well in interviews and behaves in a sober and mature way. He does not think when he makes a mistake and moves on. He is already an example for the young talents of the Netherlands ".

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The competition makes it unlikely for Juve to sign him. Barca, Madrid, EPL teams will all go after him in the summer.

And I'm against spending that crazy sum on a young unpolished defender. Unless we manage to lower it significantly swapping youngsters the likes of Bentancur or Barzagli. Ajax only see cash now.

We should focus on snapping youngsters cheap and early. Leave the crazy sums for guaranteed champions.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is more or less guranteed champion type of quality despite his young age. If we can afford it and can entice him, defenitely do it.

Apr 19, 2007
Im not against spending big on players if they are proven and young. The problem is when they arent proven youngsters or they are to old. Ronaldo is an exception due to how freaking good he is. I dont think 100 for Ronaldo is huge bc if he was 25 hed be 400 million player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)