Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sell Rugani and Benatia. Bring in Caldara, De Ligt, and Boateng :donedeal:

Rugani and Benatia can generate 70 million, and De Ligt will probably go for 50+

Boateng is gonna cost 20 million as Bayern want him out, and I think his contract is set to expire in 2019 :boh:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Thought I saw an SMS thread :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

weaknesses tackling and concentration

Juves number one objective is a 19 yr old CB...for 60m

Forgets midfield

Nothing to see here.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
If we are going after a 60mln rated CB after being linked with SMS we either robbed a bank or sold Dybala for 200mln.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
I once saw him start as RB for the national team, and he did a decent job (2 assists). May be we see him as a CB/RB sub, after Man U ask too much for Darmian?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He will be the next big thing. Fantastic mentality for his age and good skills already. Not a lot of unaccounted risk there.

That is the defender we should be aiming for. I actually prefer him to Romagnoli.
18yo CB? that's as risky as a 18yo goalkeeper or 18yo regista :D those are pretty much the last positions to give to a youngster imo

Apr 29, 2006
18yo CB? that's as risky as a 18yo goalkeeper or 18yo regista :D those are pretty much the last positions to give to a youngster imo
Not this one. He is a player already. As I said the things in question most with regards to 18 yo playing defensive positions - mentality - he has in abundance. Getting him next to our superstar CB's and in Seria A would accelerate his growth exponentially. Even at 60M he would cost us less than 5 mils a year amortization for a WC defender. And I am not even talking about resale value here which apart from him getting some off the field injury are :beppe: levels of profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)