Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So we offered 4.5m less in wages and still had a 3-hour meeting with Raiola? That doesn't make sense.
Raiola sees the long game. if de ligt comes here and five years later wants to move on to City for 180mil we will allow it where PSG probably wont.

he can already smell the agent fees involved

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Raiola sees the long game. if de ligt comes here and five years later wants to move on to City for 180mil we will allow it where PSG probably wont.

he can already smell the agent fees involved
I agree with the agent fee part, but PSG is letting Neymar leave despite breaking the transfer market to get him. Also if rumors of release clause is true then he's not leaving anything to chance. I have a feeling PSG uncertainty might play a role here. They are probably losing their star, just recently changed their director.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Barca knocks us out of CL next season, are we going for Messi?
Only if he scores...
I wouldnt worry about Barca too much - They seem to focus all their energy on collecting forwards like they play 1-1-8 formation...
Greizmann Neymar Suarez Messi - all great but they cant really play all of them together + their defense is still crap...
Instead of wasting money on Mr.Injured they should go full force on Koulibaly.. He could give them one hand on the cup...

- - - Updated - - -

I really dont understand that Kean thing
It says on FI that we want to include Kean with a buyback option and both Raiola and Kean object to the buyback thing
I can understand Raiola but why does Kean reject it?

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I’d be ok with us Morata’ing him. We’re likely getting Higuaín back which means unless we’re playing a 4-3-3 we will be cluttered at CF. If we’re in a 4-3-1-2 it’s better but then we severely lack a TQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping Higuain would be a problem IMO as he has high costs and not so great end product lately. I'm OK with what you said if Kean couldn't get more chances next season than this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)