Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Juventus in continuous talks with Raiola over De Ligt & are optimistic about reaching an agreement. Raiola asks for 12m + bonuses per year while Juve offer 7.5 + sign up bonuses. Meanwhile, de Ligt is convinced by the Juventus project & prefers them over other clubs. #SkyItalia
It really doesn't make sense after all the reports of 12M wages suddenly we are only on 7.5M + bonuses?? :lol:
I don't buy it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Raiola is dangerous - Whoever thinks he is our friend has a huge mistake in his hands..
Also thinking MDL will stay here for 15 years is too optimistic especially when there is that greedy bastard running the show
We will get a lot from this as he will be here for some years but then he will probably go on to his next club and earn four times the wage he will currently get..

Anyway lets think about it step by step and just hope he signs and we welcome him wish smiles all over our faces..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Raiola is dangerous - Whoever thinks he is our friend has a huge mistake in his hands..
Also thinking MDL will stay here for 15 years is too optimistic especially when there is that greedy bastard running the show
We will get a lot from this as he will be here for some years but then he will probably go on to his next club and earn four times the wage he will currently get..

Anyway lets think about it step by step and just hope he signs and we welcome him wish smiles all over our faces..
So? He is an agent with clients who come before any club.

Guy is great his his job and has great players he represents. Good ace to have up our sleeves.

- - - Updated - - -

It really doesn't make sense after all the reports of 12M wages suddenly we are only on 7.5M + bonuses?? :lol:
I don't buy it.
paratici grinding him and Mino down

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

Guy is great his his job and has great players he represents. Good ace to have up our sleeves.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, i read also that it possibly it will be a base of 7.5M wages but with bonuses (not so hard ones) that can take it up to 12M.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt mean his regular job - I meant he usually takes the greedy path and while some players stay loyal to their clubs Raiola`s clients tend to move and earn him some big commission..
He and Mendez are obviously the best in the business...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I didnt mean his regular job - I meant he usually takes the greedy path and while some players stay loyal to their clubs Raiola`s clients tend to move and earn him some big commission..
He and Mendez are obviously the best in the business...
wouldn't you take the path of more money when it comes to making millions? :D

You expect MDL to remain loyal to Ajax when the biggest clubs in the world are throwing millions at him?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Quality young CB are rare these days and this guy is truly one of them. Players like Pogba are luxury to our team (in fact i'm not a huge fan of him anyways), our team can do well with the current midfielders we have. But we "need" a quality defender to replace our aging back line.

Same goes to our attack, we really don't need any new attackers (Ronaldo + Kean perhaps even if Higuaín stayed this summer which most likely will be the case or we'll loan him out at best) can all do the job.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Quality young CB are rare these days and this guy is truly one of them. Players like Pogba are luxury to our team (in fact i'm not a huge fan of him anyways), our team can do well with the current midfielders we have. But we "need" a quality defender to replace our aging back line.

Same goes to our attack, we really don't need any new attackers (Ronaldo + Kean perhaps even if Higuaín stayed this summer which most likely will be the case or we'll loan him out at best) can all do the job.
And we already bought two: Demiral & Romero. Imagine we do sign MDL....we are set for a long time.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
And we already bought two: Demiral & Romero. Imagine we do sign MDL....we are set for a long time.
Watched couple of games for Demiral and he's good, Romero never watched him so I can't really rate the guy but IMO De Ligt is in another level of every young defenders that I've seen lately. The guy is really good.

I really hope we won't miss out on this guy, unfortunately it seems like Barcelona are going all out for him from the news and if we don't close this issue soon its likely we'll miss out on him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Watched couple of games for Demiral and he's good, Romero never watched him so I can't really rate the guy but IMO De Ligt is in another level of every young defenders that I've seen lately. The guy is really good.

I really hope we won't miss out on this guy, unfortunately it seems like Barcelona are going all out for him from the news and if we don't close this issue soon its likely we'll miss out on him.
I hope we sign him as well. Seems like a generational type of player but this time a CB which you don't see that often.

CBs this good this young is rare.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
4 seasons tops. Raiola likes to whore his clients around. BIG PIMPIN DER!.....DER!!......D’DER!!!! (Meant to be JayZ) couldn’t quite get it into words with the DER DERS.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
4 seasons tops. Raiola likes to whore his clients around. BIG PIMPIN DER!.....DER!!......D’DER!!!! (Meant to be JayZ) couldn’t quite get it into words with the DER DERS.
If we actually won the damn CL I bet that would change

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I lived in The Netherlands for 10 years and still follow Ajax and have many buddies there. They all love this kid. From what I have seen,
he is tops. This is the kid we need and with Demiral, watched him in a number of game. He was fabulous again France for the Euro's, we are set for years.
Romero is not on the level of Demiral. He would be my 3 choice.
De Ligt is coming, Barcelona is out of it. In The Netherlands they has no doubt that he is coming. Kean may go to Amsterdam, hope just on loan or with re buy close.
Working out the details.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I lived in The Netherlands for 10 years and still follow Ajax and have many buddies there. They all love this kid. From what I have seen,
he is tops. This is the kid we need and with Demiral, watched him in a number of game. He was fabulous again France for the Euro's, we are set for years.
Romero is not on the level of Demiral. He would be my 3 choice.
De Ligt is coming, Barcelona is out of it. In The Netherlands they has no doubt that he is coming. Kean may go to Amsterdam, hope just on loan or with re buy close.
Working out the details.
:tup:

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Buffon never won a single champions league trophy and he's probably the best keeper ever if not then among top 3 at least. Same applies to Maradona who never won the CL yet he's the best in the game !

I have seen Maldini at his prime in the early-mid 90's with both the national team and his club and he's a solid defender but to call him the best IMO is stretching it really.

He played alongside the best Milan team ever (the dutch trio, Baresi who is waay better than him). I honestly think that the fact his father used to be a Milan player and the fact he played in the best Milan team helped elevate his legendary image and now younger football fans who never really saw him at his prime believe the hype that he's the best at his position.

I'm not biased as a Juve fan but that's truly my opinion of the guy from watching him play almost every week back then.
I have seen him play many times with probably the greatest Italian team ever, with Sacchi. I think he is great. Yes he had great players around him which help.
To me every player in that team was good even Costacurta. But Maldini was on another level, not as good as Baresi. Agree with that.
differences of opinion will all ways be there. I repect yours but do not agree.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)